Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update – Ranked Play

Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update – Ranked Play

In our latest Developer Update, we take a closer look at our highest-priority feature currently in development — Ranked Play.

View Full Article

25 Likes

Wow, you guys actually doing something, huh? Thanks.

8 Likes

That looks promising, keep up the good work devs!

3 Likes

Another promises? Let’s see it in action. Ranked was promised to be released in first major patch. It’s 6 months after release and all we got is merely a mock-up.
Also, it looks like SC2 Ranked system. It will take months to copy it?

7 Likes

[quote]
“While we’re aiming to release Ranked Play in the coming months”[/quote]

well it took them 7 weeks when they said “upcoming weeks”, so i don’t expect this done till next year.

Okay going to go play w3champions

13 Likes

Great but when you said in the coming months I came to the conclusion you mean we are geting it in September or November. Why do you want to release it when it is ready. I mean you released Reforged when it was not ready. What changed blizzard ?

20 Likes

Thank God…

2 Likes

Another slow, out of touch full of potholes promises update, with no substance. One person made a whole ladder which is better than what ur "team"can do… ur absurd blizz

13 Likes

“In the coming months” … Not only should all of this + more been released on day 1. We’re going to have to wait another few months +… SERIOUSLY???

Please tell me how a billion dollar company can’t release a ranked ladder system in a timely manner, yet Pad, who doesn’t get paid by Blizzard, makes his own W3Champions ranked system within a week after working on it. By the way that ranked system is amazing. Did I say he doesn’t get paid a dime by Blizzard?

It’s unbelievable how bad Blizzard it turning into. They used to be a company that EVERYONE looked up to. Now, they’re a laughing stock… Someone needs to step in and get things back in order.

30 Likes

Please allow us to play WC3 without the 30gb of content we don’t even use

14 Likes

No offense but its too late, player base has shrunk to few thousands players who are just playing on w3champions.

2 Likes

Wow it took 6 months to make an announce to just a copy pasta from the SC2 ladder? Well it’s a good thing, but it must come really faster after that …

12 Likes

And everyone will continue playing only on W3CHAMPIONS as there u dont have a global matchmaking turning every 3rd game into 450 ping slimeshow

2 Likes

Cool, but any news on the mac version of the map editor? since we haven’t had it work since, [checks] 2011.

1 Like

Genal looks pretty good and promising.
If it wasn’t for the fact that they already lied to us in the face in a shameless way, I would be excited.

But if they really point to that. Well it looks interesting. It makes you want to try it.

Features:
exist for 17 years
Blizzard:

24 Likes

poor intern he’ll be lucky if he can complete it in 11 months

13 Likes

Still trying to appeal only to the small W3 crowd and not to the millions of the overall Warcraft community? lol k.

Wake me up when you decide to add new stuff to gameplay, remake the cinematics and add to the Story.

9 Likes

alright, that’s cool

1 Like

Ok i get it … work which should be done by whole team is proccesing by 1 guy. I am not gonna blame more but is there any chance we could possiblly get those 4+ hours of cutscenes ?

3 Likes