Warcraft III Complete Classic Edition - unavailable?

Yes but if you don’t have it from a boxed copy or a precedent buy, you can’t buy it anymore right now.

Just one simple question.
I have never download it from blizzard account or used my cd key there. I have lost my old cd keys, if I buy new one with new physical copy, can I use those on my account for activation so, will it let me to download digital version of game?

Well, if you’re willing to buy a mint (untouched) conditioned copy of the retail release, then yes, I suppose. Howewer I suggest that we should wait a bit for now. I too would like to purchase the Classic versions separately, because I’m not terribly sure that I have the necessary hardware to run Reforged, but I won’t pay 5 times the original price for a retail copy on ebay. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just let us buy the original games again, Blizzard, it’s all I (we) ask for. :3

1 Like

This is really unfortunate and uhhh very strange timing to remove it? Why take something off the shop when you JUST renewed the hype of WC3 for fans old and new? Seems like a stupid business move.

Could have made some money.

1 Like

hey guys I am looking for this chatroom because I just bought Warcraft 3 reforged because I wanted to play W3 classic but even after the purchase the limited edition pack wont allow me to download or even see it in my battlenet client can somebody help me or tell me what is going on because I feel like Blizard just scammed the fck out of me XD…feelsbad tho:/

another stubborn who cant even read official blizz posts.
Anyway check 1.30.2 patch notes post on this forum, there will be a client download which asks for battle.net authentication to check if reforged was prepurchased.

hold on dude I am a little bit mad that this is even happening to me if I buy a game year a head and I cant get the old version that’s it… anyway thank u for the info.

could u please tell me when is the patch coming out or when ill be able to download the old version? I am kind of lost… sorry

Literally the 2nd post on the home page forum.

click on WIN if u have windows; on MAC if u have MAC IOS; and download the client.

how I prove that I bought the reforged verison ? if the patch is alredy out… or is it ?

When you will start installation he will ask for proof of reforged purchase:
All you will have to do is make a battle.net log in when he asks you to do so.

but I cant start any of the instalations because reforged is not out yet

therefore I cant download the old version of W3 because I don’t see it.

BRO cmon you re better than this, i just said to you ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO ON THIS LINK AND CLICK on “WIN” or “MAC”.
I believe in you … cmon

1 Like

my bad… I just u know a league player who wants to bring back the old memories of a good game and reach to a better community:D thank u for the quick help <3

Don’t stress. You aren’t the only one confused by this. It is because the Classic versions aren’t in the BNET app. You have to go to your account pages (or direct links) on their website to download the game. Enjoy re-experiencing the game. It’s so good.

1 Like

thank u… I mean it is because moods like moba…the first dota I got to play and enjoy league trying to get the vibe back but also playin the main story ^.^

dont get what you mean. i do have the game installed, it crashes IN game.

dont get what you mean i have reforged installed but im stuck on mission where Malfurion crashes IN game

I know exactly what blizzard is doing. There not fooling me. They want you to have gotten stuck playing reforged and invest time into it. Instead of going back to the old one. Clever. I hope they put it back up, for people who bought reforged. Also they purposely made no level or rank climbing. Just like how you cannot see your deaths during gameplay in call of duty anymore.