Warcraft Battle.net Improvements

Hello, I came here to ask if in Warcraft lll: Reforged you will add any significant improvements to existing Bnet platform, as it aged pretty badly. By “significant” I mean, like joining back games that you got dropped from because of internet problems. It feels pretty bad to lose all your progress only because you lagged for 3 seconds. Thanks for answering.

3 Likes

Yes. Warcraft 3 will be added to the modern Battle Net 2.0 (like Starcraft Remaster, all other modern Blizzard games) and the Desktop Application. They also said that generally a lot of the netcode and other internet-related stuff is going to be improved. A chance to reconnect to a game after a disconnect is likely coming.

1 Like

yes, there will be significant improvements. warcraft 3 reforged will run with the battle.net launcher and u will be able to reconnect.

1 Like

Of all things I would be extremely pissed if there wouldn’t be reconnecting feature. All blizz games need it ffs… For example SC2 and the original WC3… It would for sure keep more players playing current original wc3 if it had it already. Because a lot of people are disconnecting and it discourages them from playing often because it’s no fun to get disconnected from any game even if it was short and worst when from a long custom game.

1 Like