Warcraft 3 Remade FULL MOVIE - Blizzard Cutscene Team Take a Look

Some decent stuff here, might be inspiring for the blizzard cutscene guys re-doing wc3’s massive amount of scenes.

7 Likes

They should really look how this guy alone handled the characters alot better than Blizz himself

1 Like

Ya correct,but this guy ignored me and didnt sent me Jaina model -.-

1 Like

It is called a time machine. Since unlike Blizzard who were doing this back in 2000/2001, this person did it in 2018. They were probably wearing hover shoes at the time and powering their computer with a Mr. Fusion!

No personal computer was capable of such graphics in real time back in 2000/2001. Many of the effects could not be done in real time. The person probably did not do this in real time, unlike Warcraft III with its in game cutscenes.

2 Likes

I know I’m just talking about Reforged, the guy used all WoW assets that are made by Blizzard recently, I’m a modeler of Armies of Azeroth mod , I know what I’m talking about and I deaply respect you from Hive.

1 Like

I think the in game cutscenes are being reworked. It is just some of the recorded cinematic cutscenes that might not be. Additionally they still have to remain in game, so will be limited to the WC3 RTS engine capabilities.

StarCraft II worked around this with a special feature of the engine just to do cinematics (why WoL campaign cutscenes looked so good despite being real time). I am not sure if Reforged will be getting such features. The video above comes nowhere close to the quality of the cutscenes from StarCraft II Wings of Liberty.

For comparison…

And these were made ~10 years ago by Blizzard, so nothing is technically preventing one from making even better. HotS and LotV after WoL did not quite match the quality, largely due to fundamental changes in campaign progression design.

It is worth noting that the only footage we have seen, the Blizzcon demo mission, is technically an alpha, hence any cutscenes associated with it might not be finalized, specially if they are adding a StarCraft II style cutscene system.

3 Likes

Alright, you are not prepared for this. But I found this gem back in the days of my mischievous youth. Don’t know where, don’t know when. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Yo,can you tell forum code to showup video preview of youtube link, like you just did xD

1 Like

Just post the link as a single line in the text, no code required.

Might need a certain level of trust to be allowed to do this.

Yeah. I don’t know how it works exactly, but I can even put links in the page now without any code marks around them. Like this: https://www.facebook.com/

So I’m not trusted :thinking:

edit: I’m trusted yeeey

2 Likes