Warcraft 3 refor editor

I’ve been messing with the warcraft 3 editor on here while talking to friends he haven’t got yet and we all agree that its a little disappointing no new trigger options which could lead to more creative map designs.

1 Like

Let’be honest, that editor is .
It must be reworked and remade.
This editor stinks, that stink smells like windows 2000 and interfaces right from grave of 00s

My eyes hurt when i work with object editor, too small icons and static ui scale, no dark theme, no integrated script ide and syntax highlighting, no terrain customization, ugly script font and no multifile script builder.

This is not editor, this is a corpse, rotting corpse.

1 Like

I hope the editor will work on MAC devices, I’ve used to play around with it when I was a kid and I had a Windows device, I really hope I can kill time by fooling around in the editor.

There are a handful of new triggers though, most notably you can now alter values for a specific unit rather than every unit of the same unit type.

There is also a rumor that Blizzard intends to include a model editor, I do not know where it came from, and I literally only hear a single person say so, but considering how obscure the official Blizzard sources are, it’s quite possible the rumor is actually true - we’ll just have to wait and see