Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged: Exodus of the Horde now released!

I’m currently playing the campaign and I must say I’m in love with your project :slight_smile:
The maps are beautiful, the towns, everything and the fact that you included lore makes the game more immersive. And the gameplay is very well done too. Thank you for this :100:

3 Likes

The community for lta and ltf sucks recently today i’ve been getting betrayed and rejected by people to be allied it’s like they make a premade group and decides to piss me off.

How many people worked on this project?
If the the answer is just you, comparing it to the possibilities of a company is indeed effortless.
No one paid you for doing it.
No one directly motivated you to do it.
No one assisted you for doing it.
No one supported you for doing it.

Suppose you had to do just 1% of what you did, while getting paid and just caring about the small part of the competences and job you had to do. Would it still require “lots of effort?”.

Now think: if 1 resouceless person can do what you did (that’s great), why can’t 1000 fix some basic simple stuff?
Answer: lack of will / skill /motivation (add anything you noticed)

1 Like

Please do let me know what you think on Hive Workshop! Leave a review and join the discord server!

Which community? Italians?

While what you say it is in a small part correct, you should read more about the Brooks’s law…

1 Like

I’m not sure but they ussually just decide to ruin the games that i’m in.

Which implies the fact that they just added more and more random people to the project…

…which actually could also make sense considering all the bad choices they made^^

But honeslty I’m still for the awfully poor management that dragged everyone down the sad path of this game.

2 Likes

Can I get banned for using this modification?

It’s a custom campaign, it’s not a modification with installer or anything else.

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks.

what about the rest of the campaign, will there be any others? I would even pay for such work)

All the answers you need about that you can find at my Patreon page for this project:
https://www.patreon.com/insanemonster

1 Like

Blizzard should hire these guys. They know what they are doing in terms of making Reforged alot better than what it is now.

2 Likes

Today a new update is released, the Codex update.

In this update, you can search for codex entries (in the shape of smalls scrolls) all around the maps and pick them up with your hero. Then, you can check a fully integrated dialog (a custom UI) to view them. I hope with that you will be able to experience the lore of Warcraft as never before in Warcraft 3. Also, I hope you will have a lot of fun looking for them, adding another layer to the exploration of the maps.

4 Likes

Any news on the mod?

1 Like

Well, you were reading up my mind!

New update released a few days ago.
Localization for Polish, German, French, Latin America is now available!
Plus, a plethora of small (pathing issues, balance) or big (AI) improvements and bug fixing (including typos in all languages).

Many improvements are directly coming from the ongoing development of the Scourge of Lordaeron.
Check out some preview of the new campaign here:

8 Likes