Warcraft® III: Reforged Update – 1.33.0 PTR Patch

Poderiam introduzir zoom e outros servidores! O jogo tem tudo para voltar a fazer sucesso, basta um pouco de atenção!

How do you get to the ranked games?

Hello, thank you for the update. Will there be a roadmap of features or changes the team plans to implement going forward (not necessarily promised dates)? I think increased transparency will be key for community, developer, and company interaction so that we can all be at least somewhat aligned on expectations.

1 Like

Let’s party!!! Updates are coming! ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑ ᕙᓄ(☉ਊ☉)ᓄᕗ ୧༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽୨ ୧( ಠ┏ل͜┓ಠ )୨

After this patch, plz release a new patch that supports “Custom Campaign” for campaign developers and give new functions, conditions and actions for GUI “World Editor”.

2 Likes

Hello,love the game,glad you working on it,theres a few things i wish i could see in the game since i read you guys giving us season rewards like portraits,thats nice but would be awesome to see new skins for heroes,that my friends,would be amazing,if you can get someone to work on skins for heroes and maybe ,just maybe charge 5/10euros me and a lot of people im sure,would buy it,and,you have a lot of heroes,4 per race and store heroes. Dont you guys need money? :smiley: I heard some people talk about coop missions that would be great too,wc1/wc2 campaigns inside reforged,theres plenty of stuff you could do. Warcraft is a great game,theres still a big rts fan base,and you my friends need to show this fan base that,you are here for us. Thank you.

when will the update be official? I read it’s supposed to be this month, but that would be today!?!

it is available on the test realm at the moment, though that is available to everybody that have the game.

Just support frost giant studios and their new game stormgate. Sign up for beta here https:// playstormgate. com/ (remove spaces, I can’t post links.)

The player base will never recover for this game. They won’t put reforged on sale because of the automatic refund thing that’s attached to it. So they will never bring in new players because no one wants to pay $50cnd for a graphics mod.

eh, you got the price wrong(missed by 10 dollars/euro). i checked it this morning and the cost for standard edition is 29.99 dollars(or euro) while spoils of war edition costs 39.99 dollars(or euro). that is taken directly from the battle.net store. the price is the same in euro and dollars.

yeah, that was me and i stand by it.

canadian. 39 standard, 49 deluxe.

I find it very odd that almost a week after the Summer Game Fest Announcements that Blizz announces updates for Warcraft 3. I wonder why??

Maybe it has something to do with Frost Giant Studios announcement of Stormgate and the fact that Former Blizz (Starcraft 2) Veterans are making it…just something to think about.

With Starcraft 2 updates no longer coming and Warcraft 3 having been silent on updates for over a year, having a RTS made by former SC2 Vets probably was a wakeup call that they could lose what remains of the warcraft 3 player base. Just my thoughts and opinion.

2 Likes