War3 Legacy access w Reforged purchase

I own War3 ROC, and TFT, but didn’t have them installed.

I pre-purchased Reforged which appeared to give me access to ROC, and TFT. At first online play didn’t work, then it got fixed.

Now: I get prompted CDKey required - Verify your Pre-Purchase - Login -> “Game update required. Please run installer again.”

I re-installed the Battle net app, but I cannot find a link to install ROC or TFT - suggestions?

I don’t know about the error message, but you need to install from the website, not from the Battle Net app as it isn’t there yet. I just go into my account and games list and you should see download links for it there to reinstall it.

1 Like

I have the same issue, did you manage to get it updated in the meanwhile?
I am not stupid but I can’t find for the sake of me how to update the game…

It’s been posted about a thousand times by other users and if you people took two seconds to do a search or actually read the pinned posts there would be less of these kinds of posts.

I’m not sure why it isn’t in the launcher or showing up in account management, but it still isn’t hard to find the info you are looking for, so I see it as a non issue personally.

1 Like

I have searched a while, trust me… For my defense, I am totally new to battle.net and stuff. I would have expected it to be somewhere else than only in a forum post.
They really need to change that.

Thanks DEATH though and I can imagine how annoying this must be, when you see it over and over again :slight_smile:

PS: my client already had 1.30.2, I needed 1.30.3 to run, which I also couldn’t know as the client didn’t tell me. As it seems not to run anyway as long as you don’t have the latest patch, they could have added an auto-update…