W3R - To Tame a Land - Seal the Tunnel

In the Bonus Campaign, in the Act1 To Tame a Land.
The quest “Seal the Tunnel” after completing it, leaving the “istance” and after the Loading,
the scene remains blocked looking at the entrance.

11 Likes

Happens to me as well in both reforged and classic modes!

4 Likes

This happens if you do the Thunder Lizard quest as well. When you leave the tunnel it just remains at the entrance with the background music.

4 Likes

Same issue :frowning:

2 Likes

How frustrating. Finished the game and then in the bonus missions these errors. Please fix this.

3 Likes

Amazing, more than one month and they haven’t even taken a look. Same here, it get crashed when getting out from instanced areas

2 Likes

Same here! It’s really a SHAME what Blizzard has become nowadays! How is it possible that a simple issue like that takes months to fix! Well I guess I won’t be spending any more money for Blizzard…

1 Like

Here 2 months later this is still an issue. This is something that was working since 2003 that you decided to just break, and now we can’t play the game we’ve paid for.
I just want to revisit the good old Warcraft III, but no, you had to force us to online mode, with updates that break things. In this case, I was also so unfortunate to save my progress just before exiting Thunder Ridge, so now I have to start all over! And even so, I will not be able to complete the map, because a couple of the main quest scenarios causes the game to bug out.

All my save games are also not able to load. Do you expect us to just start all over every time you push a new patch? Which probably contains completely unrelated things.

This is not the high standard of quality we got used to from Blizzard in the now distant past.

2 Likes

The issue is still actual. I can’t go further in my campaign because if this problem. When I get out the cave and area is downloaded, the game just stuck on the entrance and you can’t do anything.

1 Like

This issue is still happening. Campaign can’t be completed (can barely be started) because of this issue.

1 Like

I encountered the same issue. Game does not respond after leaving the “Seal the tunnel” quest.

1 Like

I have same issue so seems that now it has more than 3 months and Blizzard is not doing anything to fix the issue… when is this going to be fixed???

1 Like

still not fixed :frowning:

2 Likes

Still not fixed. Tried the Lighting Lizard mission and it froze so I restarted and did the Kobold mission. Still stuck at the tunnel. Blizzard its been months…

Well, I tried again few minutes ago and still the same. I guess they dont have plans fixing it. It’s been months! lol

It makes it annoying and you can only exit the game by pressing ALT+F4.
My saves doesn’t load either. In the main menu it does nothing but I could load my campaign in the Rexxar menu.
In-game it says for the earlier saves that it cannot be opened…

It’s 2023 and I decided to try the bonus campaign and found this problem, which wasn’t months ago. I’m guessing it’s one of the 1.33 patches. Definitely played it earlier in the year and had no issues.

Yes, that is the information we have according to leaks – that the new patches are breaking things that might never be fixed. Did you try the PTR game version to see if the public test has any fix?

@support Please respond to this months long request of this bug. The bonus chapter is impassable due to the transitions leaving caves.

1 Like

I just put particle effect and spell effect to low and ive been through a couple of mission so for ok.

regardless of hours of reading this should be fixed