W3 Reforge Ideas

@blizzard
I am so thankfull for what you have done to community with that new release, on Twitch there is more than 400% growth in streamers and Reforge might keep that great game alive for another 20 years especially among players that were born after initial release. For them w3 might seem like w2 for me.
I guess that people got angry because they where waiting for something new like new buildings or new hero. Of course there is a sollution to that. Since the Company owns all rights to world creator there should be a contest for update of course with some small prize like 500$ . For example new design for a tavern hero, outcome could be voted on blizzard website or even in the game and then tested in custom games and finally put into production, of course only for Reforge owners, even the name keeps it up with that view. Same with new unit from goblin shop or mercenary camp. Adding new unit for races is a totally different issue because it shakes the balance drastically and it needs at least 4 units at the time. However it might work the same way but it would take a lot more time to deploy. Many people surely would like to contribute to the community in some other way than playing it.
New graphics is good for watching but old players have neurological issues after 1000 of hours it obviously slows down and pushes the update.
I am not sure about it maybe this is in the game is there a chance to push inventory on ty gh bn keys plus drop with some other key it is the hardest part of micro.
Still want to buy Reforge but please give let us play with old and new graphics up to personal choice.
My favorite company.

Joined 43: mins
Last Post: 32 mins
Seen: 29 mins
Views: 1

BE GONE BOT

I know there’s a lot of upset now, but I’m in favour of Blizzard adding more content. If anything, the slim possibility of new content is what excited me most about the idea of Reforged.

Personally, I feel they should focus on introducing more story content (via new campaigns/mini-campaigns or new missions to existing campaigns), or introducing “race skins”, that adjust an existing race to look and feel like another race. For example, a skin that changes all Human units to use a Blood Elf aesthetic, with appropriate soundsets and models but the same balance and abilities.

Add a new campaign with competant design and I’d be fine.

Even better if it were a Co-op mode like SC2.

Don’t touch anything that requires a lot of balancing like PVP modes or new races.

1 Like

Official Warcraft 3: Reforeged mode suggestion

Hey guys, you know me it’s me the King Arthas, my fahter is in hospital however, still alive and somehow we get along together, we bond on smoking, however I am trying to make him drop the habbit.
I am still a part of Warcraft 3 community and it might seems like I am not the only one that has been thinking about something that would make Tod stop playing Archmage on and on.
The idee that I had primarly was to create a hero scenario for a game based on the player data that has been acquired I have been studying pc farseeing in der UNI and now I think that this is a solution to the discussion about lack of tutorials for Warcraft 3. After reconsidation it is something like tactics search system at the same time, it is not an easy task to do.
Yesterday I was watching a Twitch cast and on Back2Warcraft channel there was a disscusion about mixing heroes with races, I have to admit it is a nice idea but later whilst wearing a funny paper hat something has come to my mind what I would call

Dalaran Portal official mode

New mode that replaces altars in the game up to 5 players. 16 out of 28 from omnibus building.Still tavern for quick.

Of course it needs a new button in Warcraft 3 Menu, it is not a weird solution to the topic of keeping us hostile to eachother,visual context.
Maybe someone will buy a new copy of the game because of that and it is really easy to make if you consider the changes in code that have to be made it seems even a bit as a scum. Imagine Kael rush with ghouls or or Crypt Lord with tanking the archers. It also creates. Omnibus is something that makes it even more cosy, to be honest making a custom game mode out of something like this is a waste of money.

Since I can watch the game on Twitch I am more then happy to progress you a bit.
**** *** Sylvanas mother we have been sick because of you since we were children you should not watch a suicide mission and should have some more respect to the best state in United States, NJ. You have mingled your kid with me and made a lot of money out of it, I have even invested my time in Reputation Tour and still not even a ticket to the show. Go get some pork.My mum is sick because of you, you deserve to go to jail insted of Harvey, after all she was an easy money collector and it simply racistically has hated the Jews

To add more to the patch maybe something like semi-random units based on actual hero pick in Tavern, something like a captain or Nisha in campaing.

It seems natural.

Additional idea is PID Fuzzy Network Algorithm for those additional unique units and scrolls or item, I could work on this with you but since Sylvana is such a problem I could not make it to California, maybe it is even better for me, becauce it seems like I have much more job to do in this area, Harvard is doing great . Sorry for so late.

It was simply a work re, simply addition of thereisnowar mod to let swap the heroes in beta with same heroes, for a programer it is a few lines of code, I believe that there is only one change in class I assume. Sims will deeo. Nothing more to add in this case. I do put reinforce into brains. One change no longer war for everybody. No more tots.

You push the button and you have it, it is convoluted with music and no more stupid chit chat, real life economy war we need those people.

Ladder idea

Scrimige history resulting in a possible mode selection in a time whilst building the altar, modes only about heroes, just all, few changes campaing can be about Iitran invasion. After all our economy still runs on oil

or only on loading screen<;)>