Very Warcraft-like game on Steam -> PURPLE WAR

Check out PURPLE WAR (free to playtest now) on Steam. Is Very Warcraft 3 like and may help scratch the itch of those longing for a better working Warcraft 3 for now.

Hm. Haven’t managed to try it for myself yet but what I see seems almost unapologetic in how much design influence it seems to take from Warcraft 3. Guess I’ll have to see for myself before I draw any further conclusions.

I played the game and to me it’s a nasty game. Very bad really bad. There are too many problems in the game to count. And heavily copied

The lack of undeads hints that a far-east company made it. (from the website it looks like it’s korean)
The: “Planned Release Date: Coming Soon” hints that it may be copied from wc3^^
The lack of shame of the developers hints that… oh wait, we have already seen it^^

This seems uninformative unless you can describe why you hold this opinion. Why was it bad?

1 Like

Dude this game is 0% warcraft 3 and 100% copy of starcraft there are no heroes no creeps nothing, even the resources and the form of the maps are like sc2.
Instead playing this thing i would go to starcraft 2, online mode is f2p too and faaar way better than this sad copy xd

The game is not working. Extremely laggy. The characters don’t even move. I tried it with a system like gtx 970, i5-4460 8 gb ram. My friend tried it with the 3080ti. Same result. The game is not even ready for testing.