Uther looks good, but

the generic paladin looks terrible, specially his haircut. Do you think they are going to change him before release?

6 Likes

But if they do, how are they going to sell Uther skin then?:thinking:

3 Likes

I imagine it’s probably just going to be a thing of ‘play campaign, get campaign skins’.

As for the melee Paladin’s hairstyle, dunno. I don’t hate it but I’m not thrilled by it, so I definitely see people being leery of it.

2 Likes

They said there will be 4 skins for heroes for who bought the spoils of war edition.

Pete gaves an ex: a skin for Jaina with a war horse. If they are make skins for heroes, i think in time we can expect skins for more heroes, kind of trops…

It would be nice if they implement some skins for trops and building models, like you can have gilnean trops and buildings.

ON: About the Paladin skin, the set and the tabard looks really nice but his haircut is kind disappointing, hope they will change it.

1 Like

i think it’s ok! …

I would probably prefer if they gave the generic Paladin custom voice lines and a helmet

8 Likes

they made them ugly so you pick arthas as paladin and jaina as archimage. who cares about them.

2 Likes

What about a young Uther skin?

Would he have a long neck and girlish hair?

You mean WC2 Uther in his George Michael phase?

1 Like

Can’t wait for the Dolph Lundgren Uther skin.
https://i.imgur.com/oQVdZug.jpg

2 Likes

That’s odd how your link doesn’t post the image whereas it does for me when I post it.

Is it because of the way your account is tied to the forums?

I have to cheat in the url with the tildes on either side of it.

My account isn’t trust level 3 because of suspensions I’ve had, I think?

1 Like

Don’t worry, I level 3 trust you.

Out of 120? (Increases each expansion released)

3 Likes

I don’t discriminate, I level 3 trust everyone here.

how painful

his hair is for war! do u rly see long haired crusaders? is just normal cuz u need see the fight - not ur hair. For fantasy FUPers we have Arthas and as my favorites female paladins :slight_smile:

Illidan Stormrage/Demon Hunters.

1 Like

we got female DH & DK - so what ? we talk about human paladin here so maybe u gtfo or sab ? tnx.

You were trying to make a point about characters and obscured vision.

1 Like