Use both my Classic WCIII copy with my Reforged copy?

Hi, I have WarCraft III CD keys, both for Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne, which I have redeemed in my Blizzard account. I have also purchased Reforged and now I have both. I want to play with my son at home some custom LAN games to teach him how to play and have fun. Since my Classic CD keys are already redeemed I can’t use them.
Is it possible to remove them from my account and redeem them in my son’s account? Right now I can’t use both of them anyway. I think Reforged is a separate game, not an upgrade, so it’s like I have lost my classic copy.
Is there a solution?
Thank you!

I recommend contacting support about this. They might be able to move it, but they might also have policies against doing this since it could facilitate illegal third party trading, or be used as another theft attack vector.

This was pretty much my issue with the Reforged business model from the start. If you already owned classic then the feature of Reforged that gives you access to classic is lost/wasted, effectively reducing the value proposition of Reforged. They should either have made classic entirely free for everyone and Reforged a paid upgrade (like StarCraft), or they should have given people with classic keys attached to their account a small discount when purchasing Reforged to compensate them for the reduction in value proposition (pay for what you use).

I think that only a Reign of Chaos CD key is needed to play classic. The Frozen Throne is no longer checked and so effectively worthless now. You might be able to find an unopened copy of Reign of Chaos online for cheap which you could attach to your son’s account. There may be sites offering CD Keys only for Reign of Chaos which are cheap, but be aware that these might not be legitimately acquired and so might not always work.

There are also pre-Reforged versions of Warcraft III available which do not authenticate using the BattleNet application. These can be used for LAN play using the old licence system.

it’s not a seperate game, its the next version. If you don’t own reforged, you can still play, you just can’t use the reforged graphics (and campaign progression is seperate).

Of course, the ladder still hasn’t returned yet though they claim it’s still coming.
You can only use the old version on a third party server or offline.

How to contact Blizzard support? I tried Support from the site here, which is some bot that suggested some related topics from this forum and a button “I still need help”, which directed me to here.

Alhanalem, I don’t know what you mean by next version. Before buying Reforged I could play the classic, like I can now, only in the options the slider to switch to Reforged was disabled. The game was updating to the latest version, which is the same as with Reforged. Just can’t enable the new graphics.

I don’t regret purchasing Reforged, I like it, but I regret my Classic is wasted now. I should have made a new account for Reforged and it would work, but it’s too late now.

I can still find the Classic in online stores, but it cost as much as a new Reforged.