Updates to Campaign?

Apologies if this has specifically been discussed. I didn’t see it. I also didn’t see the “Developer Update” from 5/19 and the Patch Notes from 6/2 until today.

everything I am seeing is related to the Multiplayer component, which I could care less about. What about the Campaign? The promise that was shown in the Culling of Strat mission as it was at Blizzcon? The cutscenes? That all been scrapped? I would just like a confirmation that what we were shown at Blizzcon was dropped and the bean counters told the devs to cut and publish as is, so I can refund and be done with it. If it will never be finished as was promised, just let me know so I can move on please.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

They changed the Trailer so we can assume that you will not see any improvement in the campaign.

In addition to doubling the game in the other languages … if they do a new campaign they would have to double the voices twice … which would be inefficient.

So you can assume that you won’t see an improved campaign. Just a few minor changes. To the point that you have to mark them for you to notice … and those 3 half-done maps.
Follow your road.

PD: I was left with all the desire that they give us more of the relationship of Naisha and Maiev

In the Reforged panel at Blizzcon, they said that they decided not to take things as far as they originally planned. So in effect, they scrapped the majority of the plans they had for the campaign/story.

I refunded the Monday after Blizzcon.

2 Likes