Unofficial Reforged hypetrain

12 days until marked release date. :roll_eyes:

Join in the hype train to give last bit of cheering to reforged team until finished product. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I am starting with a this nice article from gaming-tools. com
link_https://gaming-tools.com/warcraft-3/reforged-beta-screenshots/

If you´re negative peon, please stay in the Town Hall and come marketplace next day to jump in the hype. :upside_down_face: :hot_face:

9 Likes

Haha 11 more days this side…uggg 12 more days Damn it, it’s like it gets longer and longer the closer we get.

Looking forward to playing the new reforged campaigns and reliving those memories!

4 Likes

I’m not a major multiplayer guy, and I’m disappointed that the campaign isn’t going to get as many changes as what many hoped for initially, but there’s no chance in hell that I’m going to not hype up any iteration of my childhood favourite RTS!!

REFORGED HYPEEEE!! Can’t wait for it to get released and play the campaign all over again!

2 Likes

This hype train is going to derail so hard, so i’ll pass. Sorry.

12 Likes

The game is going out just for my birthday so i’m hype. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yeaaaaa man !! I cant wait for campaings and all the news ! :smile:
I took vacation for campaing hehhehe

I’m mostly negative about the art design and graphics choices. but the rest of the game is hopeful and worth looking forward to.

so… yaaaaaaaay ? :man_shrugging: i love how you didn’t overtly be happy in this post you made btw, it pretty much describes me in a nutshell, like i’m still happy Reforged exists but my general reaction to it still meh

2 Likes

I like to be surprised…so Ill just wait how its gonna be :slight_smile:

I’m sure I’ll enjoy my obligatory campaign playthrough, customs, and trying to improve somewhat in melee play.

2 Likes

The negativity of the forum pretty much killed any hype I had for the game but woot, hey, I cant wait for it; there you happy; now go away.

1 Like

Cant wait to see the re-forged trees of life and the Undead units!!!
Also I hope they kept some of the hidden “funny” futures like exploding sheep and such lol.
Just a few days more to play through this awesome campaign story :bullettrain_front: :train: Wohooo!!!

1 Like

Only 6 more days guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like