Unlocking Portraits not working / Campaign Progress not saved (1.32.7.15572)

Hey there,

i already read some (rather old) reports about this, but now i ran into the problem myself and wanted to give it another voice. I finished the “Under the Burning Sky” mission on hard in reforged mode. yet, in my collection, neither kel’thuzad, necromancer, nor kel’thuza,lich portrait got unlocked.

• i tried again with a savegame 2 minutes before the mission is over (with a pretty safe win), but it did not help / unlock pictures / register campaign progress.

• All the other missions so far do show up as completed. and oddly enough i can access the invasion of kalimdor campaign - for which u have to complete the undead campaign.

• the game is and was set to reforged. i know that classic and reforged are seperate in campaign progress.

Now, what I’m assuming is that this might be an issue with excessive use of saving and loading? as i saved a lot and continued the mission on another day once - which i did not as much or not at all during other missions, as they are way more easy. (yeh i know, “under the burning sky” is easy too with the right strategy… mass necropolis for the win.)

Some stuff that struck me during researching this:

• i read somewhere in a blue-post that cheating works, but i’d rather have this problem fixed than relying on cheats.

• had contact with official support, too - one suggestion was to just try again and again with savegames close to victory. or replay the mission from the beginning again and again till it works. support is aware that this is not the solution we want to here, but in an internal case it worked after 4 tries…

• a similar bug report stated, that campaign progress is deleted after reinstalling the game. this, if being true, imho is a no-go and should definitely also be saved in some cloud like the multiplayer unlocks.

greetings

countcardboard

1 Like

I have the same issue. Some missions are not showing as completed in the Human and Undead campaings. Very frustrating.

Hello!

I’m afraid i’m encountering exactly the same problem in January 2022. Is there anything new about this topic?

By the way, I’m not willing to cheat, neither am I willing to start those missions which took me about half an hour each (about 8 Mission 'till I realized something wasn’t quite right) over and over again. Can’t be the way to go…

Greetings

nTap

Hello, same problem here… isn’t Blizzard doing anything to solve the problem seriously?