Unfinished graphics of reforged

I really doubt this is the Warcraft community. This is definitely a cutting costs decision from the Ativ/Blizzard bord.

Hopefully Blizzard will deliver on this game and give the community the promised game shown at Blizzcon 2018.

3 Likes

we dont care about campaing, we eat it many times already, we dont care about graphics, we care about ladder experience, and playing @ home thu LAN

what is the resault? we cant play it anymore

that why i put 0, we have no game at this moment

There are a lot of replies like that. And these are not even the hate replies. Believe me, there is A LOT of other replies like that. Now stop this whinning, THE COMMUNITY asked for them to cancel the changes with their #Nonochanges. Blizzard wouldn’t even have the excuse of telling so if the community who contributed even now with the hatred mobs hadn’t trash talked the game all the time since the announcement of reforged.

We don’t talk about changes, we talk about content cutted from classic.

1 Like

You’re not talking at all about my friend … I asked you to find me at least ONE message BEFORE the release of the game, BEFORE the main problem was the theft of classics, brakes, desynchronization and other things, find me at least ONE message BEFORE release, so that at least someone would say “I do not want nice graphics,” at least one. And here I can find many messages not only on this form, but also many other resources for comparing graphics, at least on YouTube, see the comparison of the release and the demo 2018 and read the comments, and if you are not interested in this topic, then stop appearing here, personally, we will achieve our goal.

4 Likes

Some about the changes:

Hey Luna, I worked a little on the colours: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/10413/
Maybe it’s more appealing now. :smiley:

It really worked out well for you to coincide with the demo 2018, I set up about the same picture in my presets, but the fact is that the pragram does not give real shadows and real light, everything that is done by the program goes on top without interfering with the game engine (such as rendering age ), and even with such a setting as in Reshade, anyway after some time it feels like the picture is not natural and my eyes begin to hurt personally, my eyes become tense, but this is my personal opinion

1 Like

Happy now? Can you accept now that THE COMMUNITY asked for all this? If anyone tried to say even something positive or something not about hating on reforged he/she gets imediately bashed by a hater. What i blame blizzard in all this mess are the technical issues about connection, black screen and other bugs that should’ve been fixed before launch. All the rest i blame the community “that care so much about the game”.

OK, did you find a few people, and? You want to say that because of a couple of people, who are no more than a few percent of the entire community, Lizzard decided not to make beautiful graphics? And you call these few percent “community”?
P.S. Plus, I don’t see a single word about “I don’t want beautiful shadows and global light”
P.S. You don’t find it, here people don’t complain that the shadows look terrible in the demo 2018, and the light is not like that, you still haven’t found ANY comment where people would say “I do not want high-quality shadows and global light in reforged version”

6 Likes

1.They need to re-do the terrain 3d geometry
2. Post-processing effects like Bloom
3. Fix the missing models

2 Likes

Please, it’s not even hard to find these comments, the forum is FLOODED with hate comments and hatred threads about everything, from graphics to multiplayer stuff. I’ve found these in a few minutes. And many more were deleted since blizzard statement about scrapping stuff because of community feedback so they could avoid being blamed for the scrapping. Do your search. I was here, i saw the flood of hate threads, i saw the botnet that appeared here since the Free Hong Kong ban issue, with their constant every 3 min hate threads on reforged, i saw the many #Nonochanges threads, most of them have now been deleted. Say what you want, i was here, i saw all this.

Edit: You asked for the replies, i’ve shown you many but still you keep asking for more. Nothing is suficient for those who don’t want to see it, even if it’s in front of their eyes. Do your search!

• Unit/Hero Models look great

• I was gonna say Terrain textures are bad but they are ok, it is the * SHADING/LIGHTING that makes it look so bad.

• Trees look like a beginner made their first model - some look really bad, some variations they show on the site ok-ish, others are so lacking and bad like 1st model of a beginner
    • And people more into this stuff will point out some cliff glitches and holes in the mesh
1 Like

Advertisement is not just a “fake representation of a product”. By the letter and by the spirit of the modern laws, they are supposed to describe the characteristics of the product accurately, especially when directly demonstrating it, making what you show in an ad a by-the-definition promise.

2 Likes

The reforged maps/terrain is missing along with the shading/lightning.
It dosen’t fit with the new moddels, and makes it difficult to separate/identify units on the maps.

2 Likes

Tell that to food commercials…

I updated the preset again, maybe you wanna check it out once more. xD
Preset: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/10413/
Video: Warcraft 3 Reforged - Blizzcon 2018 Graphics Mod / ReShade - YouTube

This problem exists due to negligence and incompetence (and/or also corruption) of certain institutions as well as huge consumer indifference. The question is - is this state the correct one?

Hm, @Luna asked:

show me at least ONE person who shouted “I do not want new shadows, high-quality global light and post-processing! I want a pale muddy, not high-quality disappointment!”

Telling to show at least one person, who didn’t want new graphics. Every single link you provided fails to show this. You either provided:

a) Links to threads, that came after Beta, or after Release, and were complaining about poor quality.
b) Links to comments, that were criticizing the pricing, the game being forced on them, or some completely unrelated stuff.

None of the links you provided asked for #nonochanges. Are you this desperate to defend Reforged? That you would post blatant lies?

Now, while there were some people against changes in Lore, there were none, that didn’t want new graphics. And even those against Lore retcons - they were promised by Blizzard, that the old game, along with old Lore, would remain available.

There was no #nonochanges movement… Quit lying already, for goodness sake.

3 Likes

ok the community doesn’t want changes and blizzard paid attention to it and that’s why … changed absolutely everything to add bugs.

Yes of course it is the fault of the community.

1 Like

So, the “community” asked for no changes? I wonder what the extremely low scores, severe criticisms of 99.9% of players mean …
Only a madman prefers the current graphics over the Demo graphics. His comment makes no sense and what Blizz did was completely hateful.

4 Likes