Unbearable Ping Spike and RTO to Warcraft EU Server

Well I play from asia and constanly get ~250ms playing on Europe which I understand. But it feels like only non-EU players get ping spike or even request time out. Any way to fix this?
also I only play custom games and always play on green ping lobby

Below is a link to screenshot showing a comparison of 2 servers, left one is warcraft 3 eu server, right is google server
i.im.ge/2021/07/12/1j4ef.png

Hi,

Server selection is, seemingly, random. Strangly the ping is greater than in legacy. E.g. if we connect directly from EU to Asia on any platform this would give us about 200 MS. However: if we play EU vs Asia on BNet this would give us 370 MS meaning that the server structure from blizzard is simply beyond bad design.

However: if you are from Asia and play on EU server: YOU will have bad ping: you connect to the other side of planet and it loops via antartica or something. That will cause delay and spikes. The EU players are relative close to home and will have only 80 ms and less spikes.

The same happens if an EU person gets matched on an asian server. What I simply do not get is why it keeps matching EU vs Asia even if people do not want to due to these latency issues. I also do not get why 7 out of 8 players can be from region X and 1 of 8 can be from region Y and it will still select server Y.