Unable to play Custom Campaigns on 1.30.2 (SOLVED)

I installed the latest patch of WarCraft 3 (1.30.2) in order to replay the RoC/TfT on hard for the first time in preparation for Reforged.

I wanted to do it on the most optimal way so i searched for all the tools to optimize my experience:

FPS/APM Counter (type on chat /apm and /fps)
Rebinded Hotkeys
Uncapped FPS
The last thing i needed were the three final missions of Horde Prologue that you are able to play only on WC3 Demo, but then i found this magnificent project with original voiceover included …
LINK https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/exodus-of-the-horde-original-voice-over.264147/

Here came the problem, all my w3n custom maps/campaigns that i downloaded on Hive Workshop and played years ago are now incompatible because all maps are on w3m format today, they don’t even show up on the “Custom Campaigns” section anymore.

Is there a way to fix this issue? Do i have to change format? Maybe it’s because i have to run WC3 as an admin in order to get FPS unlocked? Am i doing something else wrong?

Check on documents\warcraft III\Campaigns
Campaign you linked works for me on 1.30.2

2 Likes

Omg! I had to put them on Documents instead of of the Hard Disk folder, it really shows that it’s been two years that i don’t play WC3 Custom Campaigns, thank you GaussGreen, may Elune watch over you!

My pre-reforged run can finally start!

2 Likes

GaussGreen, how would one do with using a Mac? in my Documents folder I dont have a Warcraft III folder. I have to go to Applications and go down to WC 3 and then sort through it, but no documents folder is available.

any one able to play in 1.36.0 im having trouble and no idea what to do

The only solution is to get 1.31 version before Blizz fished up warcraft 3

The necrobumping is strong with this thread. Maybe yall ought to check dates before you reply to posts.