Unable to Login

I’ve been trying to login to Warcraft Reforged since patch 1.33 launch and still i haven’t been able to successfully login.

everytime i login, i only reach to the liongate then it says there was an error handling your request and it’s asking me to login. i keep on filling and authorizing my access on this game until it leaves me no option to login

You might have bad data. My computer had bad data after patch 1.33 released. Because I had played the patch 1.32 last year, my computer had patch 1.32 data. So whenever I would click “Play” I would get the lion gate, then the entire game application would crash and exit.

After reinstalling did not help, I fixed my computer by going to “Documents/Warcraft III” and this folder has all my maps and personal data and campaign progress… and that is all Patch 1.32 format data. So I moved the folder away where the Patch 1.33 cannot find it, such as renaming to “Documents/Warcraft III Old 1.32 Stuff” and then when I clicked “Play” on the Battlenet Launcher, the Patch 1.33 game created a whole new “Documents/Warcraft III” folder in the Patch 1.33 format.

Not everyone has the same problem I did – yours is an error handling the request, not a crash – but did you try to rename to clean away user files (without losing them) to see if it helps?

2 Likes

Have the same problem, anyone has any ideas?

Howdy!

Both of you do not share any ISP or connection data in common. An issue like this can have many different sources we need to narrow it down via troubleshooting. I recommend to first follow our connection troubleshooting listed Here.

If the issue were to continue please run a 10 minute WinMTR to your region’s IP, either one listed is fine, and post it back here for review.

Thank you.

1 Like

As an aside, running the PTR when it’s not operational will also result in the “error handling request” message.

May sound dumb, but make sure you’re not running the PTR version of the game.

I’ve done those before, sadly nothing changed. it kept on doing the same loop over and over

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.