Unable to find any games

Hi i have not been able to find any RT games 3v3 for a couple of days now. Searchers are like 2000 secs long before i click cancel and research. I have not found or gotten into 1 single game for like 3 to 4 days now. Is any one experiencing the same phenomenon? I tried scan and repair, reinstalling WC3, reinstalling Battle net but the problem still persist. As im speaking my search for RT 3v3 is at 800secs now… used to be able to find a game in a couple of mins or less then one. Please help

I reccomend queueing for other game modes. Unless you are unable to find a game in any other game mode, there is no issue present. 3v3 is simply the least popular mode. War3Champions doesn’t even offer it at all for that reason.

Contrary to what Jack said, the game mode has simply been down for a few days. Also contrary, specific game modes can be down while others work just fine. There’s been cases of 4v4 down, the rest fine. 2v2/4v4 down, but the rest fine. It’s just hit or miss with blizzard on what goes down anymore…

1 Like

It’s not really contrary. Regardless of the reason, nobody is playing it. Whether it’s because they can’t or be cause they don’t want to doesn’t really matter much. But 3v3 is statistically the least popular mode. Why doesn’t W3C have it if it’s so popular?

(That being said, this has happened before, it’s true.)

edit 2. Okay, I did say “unless… …there is no issue present.” There could be an issue present. So I accept that as my bad. But the meaning behind the post remains the same.

It is contrary, you’re literally telling him the opposite of what I stated… Which is what contrary is defined as. Also, it is false. It can be unpopular, but it’s also a fact that it’s down. Games can not be found, and it’s persisted over a few days.

That’s not what I meant and you know it. You said “on the contrary,” as if to refute what I said, but what I said wasn’t wrong in the first place (mostly).

Which, again, is contrary to what I stated. I don’t even know why you replied. I specified that specific game modes can be down while others work.

and I acknowledged that this is a thing that has happened, but it’s still not really relevant (to the fact that 3v3 is the least popular and you’re going to be waiting for a while even if it’s working)

If you’re just trying to argue with me and catch me with my pants down, well I guess you did, congratulations, here’s your medal for doing so and starting unnecessary arguments in the process (but it’s okay because it helps me regain/retain image/link posting ability >.> )

Aside from all of this, regardless of whether 3v3 is actually broken or people are just not playing it, “play other modes” is the only solution available at least until its working again.

Lol… Trust me. I couldn’t care less about validating or invalidating you. You simply gave OP wrong information. That was it.

It wasn’t wrong, just incomplete. But I’m not going to give you a second medal for trying to prove someone wrong on the internet.

What you have here is a distinction without a meaning. Yes, it’s true that sometimes a queue will go down for a period of time. That doesn’t change the only interim solution of “play something else” and it doesn’t change the fact that 3v3 is also just unpopular in general. The reason this distinction has no meaning is because the reader can’t do anything with this information. The only solutions remain to play something else or to complain on this forum, so why make the distinction at all?

Lord, you are adorable. Trying to play word salad while being so entirely incorrect. There is a distinction, one means the game mode is down and that’s it’s not worth waiting at all. The other means that he can wait longer, and maybe get a game within x time.

With all the time you spend editing, it’s surprising that you don’t think about what you type.

I mean, that’s what you’re doing, but go ahead and go around pointing fingers over a pointless conversation about pointless distinctions. It helps me maintain the image and link posting abilities. :slight_smile:

maybe or maybe not. The point is, whether they know what’s going on or not, they’re wasting their time queueing for it for hours hoping something will change, when they could just check, wait a bit, play something else, and check again later.

ok it seems that my problem of unable to find games have been resolved miraculously today. Thanks all

1 Like

Seriously. Read what you type. “whether they know what’s going on or not, they’re wasting their time queueing for it for hours hoping something will change”, you’re replying with this nonsense when you had it spelled out for you. If they know it’s down, they won’t have to wait for hours. Also, the game mode is not nearly as dead as you make it out to be. OP even said they had queue’s in under one minute, which has proven true for myself a variety of times.

The more you say, the more it feels like you don’t even play the game, yet have this mundane desire to fit into this forum… Community? Even though a quick browse shows half your replies to people are in the argumentative fashion.

Believe what you want but I’ve played for at least 10 hours in the last week and more the week before that :slight_smile:

Guess what, that’s one of the two things people do on forums: Argue and Complain.

It’s not just me, most of what everyone posts is argumentative, because everyone has differing viewpoints on just about everything. It’s kinda like real life in fact. If I feel a certain way about something, I’m going to say so, and if someone disagrees with me, I’m going to make my case for my viewpoint. That’s what forums are for.

But if you like being technical, you started this “argument” by attempting to refute my statements before. So if you don’t like the fact that I’m arguing my position, you don’t really have anyone to blame but yourself for it. You always have the option of just not replying and that will automatically end any argument.

Attempting, yet you agreed they were wrong. Get a life.

I agreed that I made an error, I didn’t agree to being wrong.

Clearly, you’re the one who needs to get a life since you are still replying. You’re the one who felt the need to come in here and call someone else wrong, thereby starting an argument.