(To dev) The culling for prepurcheses

I’d imagine this thread will drown before it reaches any developers but hey, worth a try. As a beta seems to be pretty far away how about just giving us access to the culling demo used on blizzcon. I understand if you don’t want to give it out to everyone as it’s just an early test but you could give it out to people who already purchased the game. It would give us something to sink our teeth into while waiting for an actual beta/release. I think I speak for most of us when I say we’d very much appreciate it.

14 Likes

i haven’t prepurchased it now and idk if i should.

It is wise to be hesitant, pre-purchasing is always a risk but it support the development and an early access demo would encourage more people to buy it. Personally I trust blizzard with my money.

4 Likes

idk, i believe in reforged but at the same time i feel like i haven’t seen enough to be convinced.

This would increase prepurchases for sure too

2 Likes

Just wait for black friday 2020 when it will be half price.

I’m an idiot that lives on the edge (read: I pre-ordered pretty fast) but I also don’t blame people on holding out to see more developments.

2 Likes

I just want to know if my sh1tty computer can run reforged lol.

where are the minimum requirements?

1 Like

minimum requirements usually come closer to when the game is finished. They need to go through an optimization process to make sure lower end computers can run the game. Even WoW’s engine went through a pretty hefty upgrade in the past few years, so I wouldn’t doubt if the min requirements for WC3R were higher than expected (ie, runs slow on highest graphics setting on a 7 yr old comp)

I have yet to pre-purchase too. There has been little incentive for me to pre-purchase as of yet.

1. I don’t get access to the game any earlier as I already own War3 and no beta is out yet
  2. I don’t play WoW, so a meat wagon mount isn’t very interesting to me (not sure if it is for WoW players either. What do you WoW players think?)
  3. Hearthstone third world cardback doesn’t interest me either
  4. Already own all four heroes of the storm heroes shown

So yeah, still waiting for the good stuff to show up

apparently there’ll be things for reforged itself (maybe skins?) but confirmation is needed.

Same here to me mate, 40e(and i buy a second time as a gift for my cousin) doesn’t make me rich. But how you said, I’m still waiting for the good stuff…

Spoils of War edition will also include 4 hero skins for Reforged itself. Though, I don’t know if it is pre-purchase-exclusive.

i also have a (kinda dumb) question: do i need to prepurchase to have access to beta?

Well Blizzard answer: No
Technical answer: Yes because it increases your chance

I think only 1-2 classic owners will be chosen to show ‘you can test without buying’, other testers will be prepurchasers starting with known streamers then hopefully modders

so i have no chance.
shrug

I got the preorder now, I was waiting for ‘teasers’ but then I said I’ll never be chosen if I don’t do it now, atleast now I think I got a good chance that I’m both a prepurchaser, a known mod’s leader and an active modeler and member :smiley:

well, all i have is classic game (both RoC and TFT)
shrug in french

2 Likes

Yeah I have them too but I think it would be hard for Blizzard to choose from Classic owners but sometimes weird things happen I remember my cousin being beta tester for WoW without even subscribing the game for once :smiley:

and i just can’t preoder now beecause like i said before i feel like i haven’t seen enough and mainly because i don’t have any money (neither do i know when i’ll have…)

1 Like