To Classic Dev Team

Dear Blizzard Classic development team,

I am not sure anymore if you’re aware of the current deplorable state of the game. Hype-related, I can’t remember better times in all these years I’ve been around, but the game client itself…

I mean, I’ts incredibly refreshing to playing a hacker/lag free ladder game but then you ALT + TAB and it takes ages to minimize. Or you’re playing and you start listening to sounds in a different language. Or all the language bugs, in general. Or all the video bugs like buildings not displaying at all. Or the mouse lag if no -nativefullscr is activated. Or the bug when you cannot play a replay that has been played in a wc3 with different language. Or the match making system being wrong for months already. Or… I think you got the point right?

I mean, COME ON! Release a patch with all these bugs addresed!

And most important: why are you again silent? We were having some extra communication lately and it suddently stop!

Please Matt, come back and tell us something!

2 Likes

What are you expecting them to say? Finding the root source of bugs can be difficult, and takes time. The more time they spend with the code, the more they’ll get the feeling for how various pieces fit together, and the more efficient they’ll get at fixing bugs.

Do you want them to spam updates like, “Still working on bug X, haven’t found the cause yet.”

4 Likes

He is spanish, he doesnt know better.

He is spanish, he doesnt know better.

1 Like

spanish response?
20chars

To fix the ALT TAB taking ages to work, try disabling “Focus Assist” functionality in Windows. It is what delaying your ALT TAB.

There’s literally no delay between ALT-TAB. Fix your graphic settings.
And as a proof:
dl.dropboxusercontent. com/s/l1ne86qrimn93qk/2019-02-02%2012-49-15.mp4
Remove space before “com” in link.

in the end its the same so i dont see any problem with silence
in time they will release demo and then they will start to read our feedback often and updating more info
but now they have to still work in old codelines to make it work with our current blizz server in battlenet and doing mayor fixes

1 Like