To all impatient fans and drama posters

I usually don’t get involved in these kind of posts but there been too much. Unless your intention is to actually hurt the development please just stop. If you don’t understand that making up false statements and accusations can actually hurt the development please look up Dawn of war 3.

The developers had huge ambition with the game sadly the game was bashed by fans through out the whole development (for various reasons, some legitimate), so much so that the company chose to completely cut off the development team from the fans so that even real and useful feedback never reached the developers in till it was too late. The team was so discouraged by their own community that they abandoned the project just a week after the release disappointing everyone (including the few optimistic fans they had left). Would this have happened without a mob of angry fans? Most likely not.

I’m not asking you guys to not lift real concerns. Just don’t make s**t up or attack developers because you feel impatient or pessimistic.

27 Likes

I agree, but I think Blizzard is not the kind of company to get discouraged by a few trolls. I mean, wc3 was pretty much abandoned by blizzard for a few years while the fans kept it alive. Now that blizzard is back, they understand they have to not screw this up. But I do wish these forums were less about complaints and more about suggestions with actual reasoning

11 Likes

Careful, some people might think you’re a Blizzard agent when you’re actually just advocating for common sense.

9 Likes

He is not an agent for sure he is not defending Blizzard on every thread and causing bans and thread deletions like… Someone else

4 Likes

i mean i may stalk this forum 24/7 and i may be wanting news, but even i wouldn’t make threads about it.
and btw i don’t really care about what happens behind the game, as long as the final product is good.

3 Likes

I swear to God, i am not trolling or trying to destroy developers etc.

I see you are honest with your feelings.

About game you mention,rly i trust you and i just cant believe that could happen damn :frowning:

I am just deeply worried , with actual reason.

Anyway - no metter if Reforged dont publush so much quality product as we all expect, if the occasions are so bad…The only metters it MUST BE PUBLISHED.

Community can do the rest after that, fixing some things,if masses start raging.

We survived while blizz didnt give a fock, and we made this game ALIVE for so many years. We are STRONG, and we will be STRONGER and REFORGED

Its just it must be published and never canceled ever.

Classic team should not be a vicitim by any means or threatend by evil blizz-corp cash money boss

3 Likes

Yeah leave Pete Stillwell alone pls

6 Likes

@RebelionX dude just relax
i was a game developer (not for blizz) but i can tell you 4 months are not much time for a game that need a lot of work like reforged
also the fact that they havent patch this game since a lot of probably means they are only focusing on making W3 into modern battlenet and all issues with that
i can tell you in two months we weill have a full demo for this awesome game so calm, relax and play something else if you cant wait or read a book

3 Likes

posts like this are very trollish

then why start a post like that? learn how to summarize your posts and only write whats important, instead of making super long posts spamming caps and spaces

Did you graduate highschool? paragraphs should have 4 sentances, you dont put

spaces

between each sentence

its annoying

to

readers

4 Likes

Unnecessary long posts or not the context of RebelionX’s post suggests that I reached him (or her) so no reason to attack him (or her) further.

3 Likes

thats exactly what Rebellion did when he said “dont publish quality product” and “must publish, never cancel” and “threatened by evil-blizz” …he might not be intentionally trolling, but his style of writing is quite trollish …obviously hes not the only one, but hes the example in this thread xD

its also very frustrating to see so many people arguing over troll posts and ignoring legit threads

3 Likes

I had to say i am not trolling cause at first ppl accused me to do so, and i am not trolling about this.

Maybe i am just too much worried, and i hope you read my previous post.

it is obvious that classic team doesnt get much attention, and there might be cuting their funds.

We just need Pete write anything on patch discussion, so we know everything is fine.

Please i beg you not arguing with me, i am being honest here.

Cause those kind of discussion create mass hysteria and panic , so lets stop arguing ok ?

After Pete reply anyone on forum patch thread, i highly suggest we Pre-Order game and help the Project

2 Likes

Guys, it’s just a calm before the storm. Winter storm. Blizzard. Get it? A calm before Blizzard’s announcement!

Stay healthy, stay clean, and watch Grubby!

2 Likes

I wish Reforged beta comes out in April , cause last season of Game of Thrones starts too.

Anyway devs said somewhere in Spring right, that means winter is coming.

Stay healthy,eat onions. Ill let you know the news guys

2 Likes

to the OP…honestly, these people aren’t impatient.

we haven’t gotten an update since blizzcon…that’s not how blizzard has ever been. the community you’re speaking to isn’t the Overwatch kids, some of us have played this since 2003, when blizz even held themselves to a high standard. Blizz back then is not what you know today…

People have every right to be upset at the moment with how Blizzcon went down - it’s obvious they rushed the announcement for Reforged because without that announcement what was blizzcon? A disappointment. This was the only hype we got. We deserve to have better right now honestly.

I don’t think crying and complaining every day over the same stuff is cool - but people can be upset. I get it you’re a fanboy, but if you aren’t holding a great company like blizzard to a higher standard - you really aren’t a fan imo.

5 Likes

Completely agree with OP. To be honest whenever I see a post by Thursday or Rebellion a give them a chance, and shortly after just flag them as spam, because they never bring anything that qualifies as constructive or informative.

1 Like

What is the thing you have with them? They are giving feedback as Blizzard asked, criticizing things unlike many others making threads like ‘Thanks Daddy Blizz for Eye Candy!’

Here comes the ‘discrimination’ as a lawyer I kindly want to remind you it is a crime in our country and most of the world.

Penal Code of Turkey Article 216/2

A person who publicly degrades a section of the public on grounds of social class, race,
religion, sect, gender or regional differences shall be sentenced to a penalty of
imprisonment for a term of six months to one year.

Same as above. Also for all the people says stuff like ‘Blizzard do not own you anything’ , ‘they do not have to show news’, ‘it is done when it is done’ do you guys know what an ‘obligation’ is ? If you preorder the game Blizzard is ‘obligated’ to you and Blizzard is a trafficker company and they have to act like a ‘prudent businessman’ as stated in laws this means you have the high ground and yes they must give you information about the product when it is asked it can be even ‘it is still work in progress, we are working on it’ but they are obligated to inform preorderers

4 Likes

The current release date is 31/12/2019. I dont understand the reason for this post nor anybody saying anything about lateness of the release day. The date is known. If blizz pushes it to later then ok i assume some whining will happen. And btw the release day is just 1 year after announcement so anybody saying about lateness of the release is automatically troll or complete idiot. Its not like other games announcement and then 8 years wait.

3 Likes

Thanks Blizzard for no communication.
Thanks Blizzard for ruining game Balance.
Thanks Blizzard for these unorganized and poorly managed forums.
Thanks Blizzard for not fixing Arranged Teams for I don’t even know how long at this point.
Thanks for the countless patches that didn’t go though QA and therefore break half of the BattleNet.

People defending this are the reason gaming companies can afford fking up so hard and still be making money. Thanks from me to you guys.

5 Likes

Straight to point. No amount of b*tching on these forums or anywhere else will help fixing the game, community is not a wanted contributor for this remake and Blizzard already made that clear.

Right now what you can do is basically enjoy whats left it before another patch comes out and we will be starving for hotfixes again. Accept the fact that you are just a beta user in this phase and who knows what the final version of this abomination will look like but do not have high hopes.

The only good thing will come out of these forums is troll posts that put a smile on your face like the onion post. period.

3 Likes