This game looks so boring, and old

2019 Beta graphics are looking so bad… Even with graphics set on maximum the game looks strange and outdated. The 2018 version graphics solve every graphic problem! Blizzcon2018 are so far better… Please back with them! <3

2 Likes

Because they’re lonely? Reports say that millennial generation is THE loneliest generation in history, mostly because social media has replaced real socializing as a substitute.

The 2018 version is not that different xd
They need improve the 2018 version, not make a downgrade… I’m sure Blizzard is working in graphics but sadly they don’t say anything

1 Like

Old Warcraft 3 is ugly

3 Likes

What is the point of your post then?

If the game back with The Culling demo 2018 pefect graphics will look perfect. This beta of now look so much disappointing

1 Like

Old? These graphics are good!

https://imgur.com/mdSAXdo

This pic i took ingame in one of my 4x4 matches today.

Gelinho,
Your pc is a potato, you have 6 fps even with low res.
You dont care about the graphics because your pc is a calculator.

1 Like

I do care about the graphics that’s why i’m coming here to tell you they’re good and that fps does not reflect the gameplay flow, it shows i have high ping and low fps but it’s not like that ingame, how do you think i can play a game with 6 fps for real? i wouldn’t even be able to click neither my pc would endure the battles of a full 4x4 game! Man and this pick doesn’t even reflect how cool was to see my screen full of buildings and units during a battle in 4x4 game. It’s beautiful man!

Even Grubby’s with his pc prepared for using maximum settings in a 4x4 game the fps drops to 20! But that doesn’t reflect the gameplay flow.

Look at Blizzcon 2018 The Culling Demo have Perfect Graphics, Shadows, Lights, Colors and Trees. See the difference! 2018 Graphics are so far infinite better!

-imgur.com/9Fr05Tr.png

Now look at your screenshot with downgrade graphics of beta 2019

-imgur.com/mdSAXdo.png

This is so disappointing… :frowning:

2 Likes

How fair of a comparison is that though? Not even talking art quality I’m talking about render quality. One’s clearly on much, much lower settings than the other.

Don’t lie, stop LIE COME ONNNNNNNNNNN
I have 180 fps in 4vs4, it drop to 110 in battles.
You can’t see the work of wc3 reforged due to your low resolution of your monitor, you have tons of aliassing in the textures!! .You usualy use the lowest setting and your pc don’t qualify even for the min specs.
In the lowest specs you have 30 fps~ wich is unplayable.
I don’t know who is grubby’s but i don’t care to be honest.

2 Likes

Seriously it doesn’t look so far, i like my pic more and that demo looks a lot grayer, althought you can see the models and shadows with better definition. Maybe because they’re using max settings, highest resolution at that demo and the shadows in beta must yet be optimized.

the textures in wc3 reforged aren’t the problem, you need buy a pc or uninstall the game dude.
Read the min specs.

Why aren’t you posting your pics then? Put max resolution, full shadows, full everything take some pics and show us. Why am i the only one that needs to show things to prove something here?

Ok give me a sec. or a match.
I’ll be back
Pd: you don’t prove anything, lol.

Done
x_https://i.imgur.com/ckjfE1C.jpg

2 Likes

Guy, if you like low graphics, go to your settings and put all in low and be happy playing. But… for WHY you try to disturb who wants better graphics? Only because your pc dont support high graphics you want to everyone dont have too? do not be selfish and egoist.

3 Likes

It is both strange and questioning why you would even be here on this forum then with this kind of attitude towards the game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets go make a solution to solve this problem? Lets create a idea to them make a option to play with this 2019 beta downgrade graphics and the other option is to play with the The Culling perfect graphics of Blizzcon 2018! The two sides will be happy, yeah! :smiley:

2 Likes