They're working on UI and fixing stuff,guys!

Name more than one promise from 3 months old Blizzcon panel that they didn’t deliver

Agressive patching.

16 Likes

They really did a lot of huge patches in a small amout of time

Arguably not.

16 Likes

Even if there was a delay - they still wasn’t going to make cutscenes or realistic graphics. And they never will

A delay would give us the exact same game we have now,but with even more hate cause of “Broken Promises”

Then go play and stop spamming the forums…

9 Likes

Then go refund and stop spamming the forums

4 Likes

I can do both. Ping so bad I can type out whole replies before my units have moved.

13 Likes

1343 posts

@МракоРыцарь
That’s a lot of spam.

13 Likes

That’s not a spam - That’s defending of a nice product from selfish people like you

Yes. I paid for a subpar product and after refunding, still can’t play the old one. I am very selfish.

11 Likes

Мрако stop lying to yourself mate. They released a broken game and removed existing features like ladder, ranks, profiles and clans. They delivered less than the old game. UI running like crap. In game ui unchanged.

11 Likes

Have you seen the title of this post mate?
Btw,still,after playing all of the campaigns I’ve never seen any bugs and errors more than 2 times
And those two was even before last patches

funny enough, if you play the old one you will experience 0 bugs. How did that happen?

6 Likes

Maybe it’s because the old one had years of patching,expansion,balance updates from 2019,and Reforged is much more complex game that have just been released less than a month ago?

They removed features from the old game. How is it “more complex”?

10 Likes

Campaign is OK. I’m actually enjoying it. They focused on the campaign for some strange reason and crapped on the multiplayer.

they could release finished game for example. Oh wait, people like ya paying for unfinished outsorced piece of trash and happy with it, why would they even care about bugs.

6 Likes

Let’s see - It launches with a different launcher,it works with two types of the game at the same time with crossplaying,it uses a LOT more memory than before,a tons of polygons

You are clearly missing the point of a remaster. A remaster builds upon an already good game by making it better, not crapping all over it.

So if it hogs your ram and even then, manages to run like hot turd makes it better?

Crossplaying with what exactly?

9 Likes