There's no improvement in 1.34 patch?!

I am from Asia and need Blizzard to return the 1.32 patch instead of 1.33 or 1.34 WHY? and here’s the list:

1. some of the maps in team game , 3s for example. are crashing to window without any warning… this happen when i turn on the reforged graphic
  2. game searching time still the same. LONG!! and not even fix it. we cant find any game without US player in the group.

Try using an auto-updater script like this to install the latest dependencies / runtimes. While you’re at it, also consider installing the latest graphics drivers / cumulative updates for your operating system:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/en/warcraft3/t/warcraft-133-is-unplayably-laggy/29351/5

NOTE: I Just tested version 1.34 on my computer and it works fine. Although, I have the latest drivers / updates, so I can’t entirely compare with your setup ( you might also have an Nvidia GPU. )

Its nothing to do with the drivers or Graphics card/ Operating System updates because i tried playing 4v4 games on 3 different powerful laptops both on Windows 10 and Windows 11 and still takes more than 30 mins sometimes over 3 hours to search for a 4v4 game. You are not having this problem because you are either living in the U.S or from a Europe country.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.