There was an error in handling the request

Just played a few hours ago and now I can’t login to it.

6 Likes

Update; Definitely only Classic WC3 Key players. Bought a copy of reforged and the game worked instantly. Still totally unacceptable and will still refund when fixed. Not paying for a game I’ve already purchased multiple times (thanks CD keys)

3 Likes

Same here. Able to authenticate other blizzard games, just not warcraft 3.
For the ppl who uninstalled classic, just go to your account profile and download the installer.
Hope it gets fixed soon.

4 Likes

Happening to me as well. sigh

5 Likes

I have the same problem just started today, something new is wrong.

3 Likes

It appears to be a legacy account issue because people who bought reforged can play.

3 Likes

Same problem!

2 Likes

Same, just played yesterday and can’t get on to play with friends. Please look into this!

2 Likes

same here happend this morning, was playing fine

3 Likes

Classic player here, Same issue. LAME AF

3 Likes

I just paid the 39.99 to get Reforged and it launched right away. Ironically my account already had the Account Status as active as this worked fine until today, including playing early this morning. I will be demanding a refund. This is a real scam stunt on their most loyal legacy customers.

5 Likes

Im trying to clap cheeks in DotA and I can’t even do that. Cmon blizz

1 Like

I have reforged, and I was playing just fine last night, but today? this crap.
Has there been an official response from Blizz about this?

1 Like

Oh no! I can’t play either. I receive the same message. Tried what some others have done as well with no progress.

2 Likes

same issue are they doing maintenance???

1 Like

Same issue here. Using Classic CD keys, seemingly just like everybody else who’s having this problem.

Is Blizzard denying access to Classic players so that they feel pressured to purchase Reforged? This is so sad.

4 Likes

i am having the same issue, i was playing earlier until 5 or 6 p, but now i get the same error

2 Likes

Pretty pathetic it already takes a year to fill a game that isn’t Legion TD, Castle Fight Or one of the other daily rinse repeat 10 - 15m games that get hosted endlessly but never change anything. All this is doing is causing the community to migrate even further to the community hosted TFT Servers instead of the official Deforge Servers.

5 Likes

Same issue here. It was fine when I was still in the custom game.

1 Like

Same issue here, it was working yesterday.

I am going to buy reforged and demand a refund.

2 Likes