There is no Reforged team

They have been like this for 2 years.

4 Likes

Generally speaking, I do fear that some sort of plug was pulled on the Classics project as a whole.

The Devs over at SCR used to constantly interact with the community, but about 6 months or so ago, they suddenly stopped. There was a huge feature that everyone was exited for. Bliz gave all sorts of updates and progress reports. Then, they never mentioned it again and it hasn’t shown up. Sounds all too familiar.

EDIT
Uh oh. One of the main devs of SCR:

2 Likes

Right now, I think we’re going to get the content we promised to announce at the blizzcon.
The thing is that Blizzard already had a big slap in the face with free hong kong last year.
Now, the biggest slap in the face they’re going to get is precisely because of Reforged. If they don’t do something about it, they know it’s going to spam everywhere about the game.

Doing nothing is the worst thing to do from a marketing and image point of view. Whether they’re thinking about the community or just their money, the only thing to do is to go for it.

4 Likes

Explain to me how it can be 2 years when we have only had this nightmare of a game for 1 full year. 2 year would mean its already 2022.

I have to agree with you. I went to the Protest outside Blizzcon to take picture to record what was going on.

Blizz moderator will likely take this down because of the * but this needs to be said and heard. Some people are so diehards that they will do exactly what 3 of my former friends did to me as so as they found out. They started calling me racially diagetory names relating to my Japanese and Italian Roots, one such name was “Fat *”. I am not going to type the names other than with a * so you can fill it in but it shows what people will do. As soon as they started they never stopped I had to attempt to take my own life with my mother attempting to stop it and my farther recording it than giving it to the police. Soon after the 3 were charge and found guilty (thanks to my testimony) of Cyber Harassments and attempted murder/Manslaughter. Judge came down of them so hard that he even placed a permanent restraining order on them. They can not come within 1000 ft of me or my home, can’t call, text or voice chat, and they had to turn in their Xbox’s, Playstations, and PC while in the State of California and Texas. TO say the least the judge was making an example of them because it went too far.

2 Likes

Because I don’t believe they really did something during 2019.
It’s like they gave us the alpha with some masl model tales.

1 Like

Yeah, Grant is currently working for Dreamhaven’s Moonshot Studio according to the About page of their site:
https://www.dreamhaven.com/about

1 Like

Ugh. Whittling away… :frowning:

Oh no I was hoping Dreamhaven will make a WC3-like rts after Frost Giant pretty much announced making a SC-like rts… Don’t tell me w3champs will be stuck with this unmaintained engine for another decade.

Naaaa, don’t worry, surely they will come up with something that makes things even worse like breaking the possibility to use wc3champions at all^^

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised hahaha

2 Likes

Don’t be surprised, that’s exactly what they did after 10 years of hosting bots^^

1 Like

It’s not necessary to go that far. When reforged was released, people could still play classic war3 with the PTR client. That didn’t last long, though haha.

2 Likes

Yeah, now the only way to play Classic is if you have an old client on backup.

1 Like

They outsourced everything to trash Malaysians which is why the art is so bad. At home they designed the horrible Google chrome based game menu, meaning even the domestic talent has been replaced

2 Likes

i mentioned this, that they disband the remaster, reforged develop team and abandoned the game then blizzard deleted my reply.

it’s one year after reforged but still, users are need to use third party ladder servers such as Netease and W3C
it’s not acceptable.

2 Likes

This one?

Absolutely True. There must be a big announcement or a complete patch or something. If they do nothing…

1 Like

No not even the Alpha. This Version had the new promised UI. The release Version has not … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

you perfectly understand my point.

2 Likes

Are you totally sure about that?