The reason this game is already dying is because people are disconnecting

I’ve made multiple posts about this now. I continue to disconnect over and over again when my internet is working fine outside of Warcraft 3.

I was at my apartment in NYC and was having issues. I come home to visit my parents in Pennsylvania and am STILL disconnecting. My laptop is literally brand new and internet works fine when i disconnect.

Blizzard - please help

I don’t think everyone realizes that this is happening to MANY players but they aren’t making posts about it – they’re just no longer playing the game.

For the record: in 2002 I played on 56k dial up + DSL and I never disconnected.

1 Like

Bliz has acknowledged the desyncs (which is probably causing the majority of your disconnections) and they have been applying fixes as they find causes.

In a recent news article they published, they said that they are still continuing to work on it and they are developing tools to assist in mitigating them.

i really hope so, because im trying to continue playing a game i enjoyed for many years and just doesn’t make sense that it worked flawlessly over a decade ago. Its becoming increasingly difficult to start a game now knowing that when i finally build my army and have creeped half the map, ill likely desync.

1 Like

Can you link to this article please?

Sure!

There’s also a link to it in the “Reforged Developer Update” thread in the GD forum.

A post was split to a new topic: Levicarus - Disconnects