The real reason why people on these forums can't stop complaining

How am i judging anyone?

ah lol, i mean Cld, this post owner.

2 Likes

oh… ok then… Sorry for misunderstanding, just was confused what i did wrong :slight_smile:

There’s 2 reasons people complain-

1. They come from families who reward them for throwing tantrums to get what they want, so they bring this childish behavior into the real world

2. Prosperity has conditioned an entire generation of entitled brats to think giving a company $40 of their money means they get to treat them like garbage until that company bows down and worships at their feet

It’s like when that you need help from someone, and instead of them helping you, they realize they have leverage over you, so they just start treating like you human waste… this is how consumers treat companies today.

Game studios are no longer looked at as creative teams of people looking to make great entertainment for the public, they’re looked at as our corporate slaves who we spit on for daring to ask us for money… HOW DARE THEY ask for my $40 for spending hundreds of hours making something that will entertain me for the next 5 years. HOW DARE THEY…

Reality check? Today’s generation f&*#$ing ungrateful bunch of babies. Nobody likes them… They have too way too much for so little… it’s gross.

2 Likes

Nice story, Boomer.
Shame I came from poverty and made myself middle class on my own effort entirely, so I never had this entitlement you seem so fond of.

2 Likes

So you’re just ignorant then? That works too I guess.

People always find a way…

1 Like

I mostly agree with you, but if we are talking if the writing is good or bad, it has nothing to do whether i pay it 4$ or 40$, because if it’s poor writing, it means the story is bad… I personally spent too many years playing wc3, tft and WoW, even to this day i play WoW…
But i don’t pay it every month because the story and writing is amazing, au contraire, it sucks from my point of view, but the game is fun, therefore i play it.

But still if they decide and say, you know what, you will get an RTS game with WoW lore as wc4, then i will most certainly pass, and will not purchase the game, regardless of how cool it might be.

I got attracted to this game because of it’s lore, and stuck with it for it’s entertainment …

In some things today after years of not playing wc3 i could be bad, but that doesn’t mean i want to change the basic mechanics of the game, only to make myself feel better.

I personally believe not all games should be made super easy only to attract newer players… If a customer cares about the game, he should be the one to make effort and be better at it… Maybe he does it, maybe not… but you can’t change the game only because you ain’t skilled enough for it.

:slight_smile:

One strawman was not enough, so you resorted to another strawman.

Your arguments are as weak as this game. Very weak.

1 Like

I mean you’re one of the people freaking out over a game that hasn’t even been publicly released yet right?

I’d say ignorant perfectly describes your current position.

1 Like

The game has plenty of recordings out there for anyone to see. The full game will look like this Beta, and almost no one wants to play this.

You are the one being ignorant here, and wilfully, might I add.

But I guess you will never learn until one Blizz game tanks.

Are we talking critically or financially?

1 Like

Both. And if I was a betting man, I would bet that refunds already took a dent at Blizz’s plans for Reforged.

Jonus are you aware Blizzard makes other games? Have you ever seen WoW? Overwatch? HoTS? The new Diablo?

Do you know these to be garbage looking games that were rushed out the door?

No… the answer is no. And yet you guys are here nay saying like you know something everyone else doesn’t.

Do you remeber how bad Diablo 3 was at launch? How Diablo devs said path of Exile was the game they always wanted to make, a few years down the line?

Diablo 3 looked amazing at lunch. We’re not talking about bugs and game mechanics here… This is a remaster, it’s about graphics. Try to stay on point.

You’re dodging this… tell me all of Blizzard’s other games aren’t known for their attention to detail. All of the time and effort they put into making WoW look good over the years. The attention to detail in the Overwatch characters and maps. HoTS heroes and maps all looks incredible.

Like what are you basing these negative expectations on? Because the company I see doing reforged has a long track record of NOT doing what you’re describing…

Edit: too much…

It came out looking aged already, for the most part. The best thing about Diablo 3 is like… the particle effects and even then that’s a stretch for me to want to say.

Diablo 3 looks fine but nothing ever struck me as outstanding save for a few character designs.

Can you stop calling WoW lore trash? It’s literally just a continuation of WC3 lore.

3 Likes

Damn Warcraft lore, it’s killing Warcraft lore!

6 Likes

Well… why would i stop calling it trash?
It’s literally the same thing that happened with s8 GoT… people think amazing story deserves better than that, and thats it.

The fact you like it, doesn’t mean the rest of the community is fine with it, and the best proof is they wanted to modify campaign or add more of it, to match WoW storyline better and the fact people reacted the way i do as well, thats actually what stopped them.

If it was good, then most of the people would be like: oh yes, please… by all means… please do modify campaign to match wow storyline.

Sadly for ppl like you, that ain’t happening.

Which in other words means, I will not stop calling WoW lore trash… If Blizzies don’t like it, they can feel free to ban me.

I keep playing their games for almost 20 years now, and i pay to play WoW for past 14 years… So hardly do i think of myself as a spoiled brat who wants everything done his way… I just want it done good way.

And i have every right to say my opinion on Game related forum…

Sorry, not sorry.

1 Like

That’s a funny way of saying season 5 or season 6.

I mean you’re allowed to think World of Warcraft lore is trash but it’s still connected to the Warcraft series and the mainline canon despite how you feel.

2 Likes