The previous Graphics of Blizzcon2018 look better!

Yes, this is real! Already have so many videos of people talking about how disappointed are with the graphics of beta 2019 in youtube!

x_youtu.be/6a6iWo1Z1lQ?t=490

I found this video and look how disappointed this guy look with the beta2019, look at the game too, the weak looking graphics, the guy doesn’t show a sign of excitement with the result, only sadness. And say too how this game look the old warcraft 3 but only with updated models and houses. Please back with the graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 please! :frowning:

3 Likes

The guy feel so sadly :frowning:
But lets hope the perfect graphics be in final release!
This beta 2019 need match again with the graphics from The Culling demo of Blizzcon2018. Now this beta 2019 as missing reflections, lighting, shadows , shaders, trees, ambient occlusion, ray tracing, grass, realistic terrain, colors, new ui, new mini map, day and night reflections, and some other things will need back too. But the models and houses are very good!

2 Likes

This actual downgrade of graphics in this 2019 beta is only to test the game? There have some proof or one explanation reason?

No proof, just a simple logical explanation i guess, worse graphics for testing model animation/micro = less lag/ping/ more fps

Agreed, is for be more easy to help the feedback. But if the game in the release dont look like or better as shown in The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018? It will be big disappointment… :frowning:
So lets hope the graphics from The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 back in final release! <3

1 Like

The game looks perfect in The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018!
See this video!

x_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odmvx-T8uJc

Awesome Graphics,Shadows,Lighting,Terrain,Trees,Grass,Reflexes,Shaders,Colors,New UI,New MiniMap and so many others great graphical things of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s what we’re talking about! One day they will understand and understand and agree :grin:

Some quotes from other topics! To resume what is missing now in this 2019 beta. This things and some others, but lets hope them back in final launch

1 Like

Can you stop swarming the forum with these useless troll posts? Gets annoying and makes no sense at all.

3 Likes

i found very usefull post. But i can’t see any contribution from you.

2 Likes

If you think the released version and this beta will look the same, then you are dumb af…
Have you ever beta tested any Blizzard game or anything at all? Guess not
This guy is just spamming the forums, that’s happening for sure. He is crying about a demo that made 1 year ago and it was for marketing purposes mostly. I suggest you to read other forums about that.

2 Likes

How do you know these things? How are you so sure how the game will look like after?

Simple: Common sense and experience.
And how are you so sure the game will look the same like this current beta?
Cause this question is even stupid… I’ve beta tested several Blizzard games in the past years, and I tell ya that the beta versions were always pretty different from the released versions. Ofc still everybody cried about stuff like that meanwhile at the beta “Omg ugly graphics” “Buggy talents” “Sh1tty campaign” etc.

2 Likes

If in the final release the game looks like the same product as they shown in Blizzcon2018, no problems.

3 Likes

x_https://i.redd.it/joyqtrf67o141.jpg

x_https://youtu.be/Odmvx-T8uJc?t=495

Looks how good this looked before in the 2018 demo! Very nice! This game needs look like that same product they shown in the last year on the final release!
Nice Rendering,Shadows,Terrain,Post Effects,Bloom,Trees,NewUI,Lighting and other modern aspects :grin:

2 Likes

are you nuts? Stop making the same posts every day also the game will not look like your stupid demo in blizzcon 2018 and the game does not need bloom lol

4 Likes

Yes I dont know but w3r now dont probide to me some diferent than w3 classic… I gess I buy the same but Look better… Reforge? Or remaster?

some say that somehow they nerf the quality bcuz of the crossplay with the old comunity that use potato pc to play it.

Nah. The graphics from 2018 looked like StarCraft 2 running a map filled with Warcraft units.

Game needs to look like Warcraft, not a modded StarCraft.

2 Likes

The current build we have is not the one from blizzcon.