The next step after 1.33

Good, now what you should do next:

• Add a zoom option (just like in W3Champions and multiple custom maps have done) Done

• Add more server locations for better ping vs different regions.

• Have some sort of system to punish leavers/teamkillers.

• Disable w3champions after you’ve done those, so the community is not divided.

• Fix the chat channels/UI to look like classic BNet.

• Keep us updated on the news and what is coming next.

• Return Reign Of Chaos, so the people who love that game can still play it in ladder. It was removed by the former/your team due to their incompetence. They made a bug which matched TFT/ROC players to meet in ladder and due to their incompetence they were not able to fix it and came up with a pathetic excuse saying it costs too much to keep the RoC servers up, yet they still had Wc2 servers up, laughable.

Do all those things and then find sponsorship to create WarCraft 3 tournaments, this game deserves it and Blizzard owes it to the game after the way they treated it.

8 Likes

And don’t forget to add custom campaigns and add a rejoin feature

6 Likes

LOL

not only will they NOT provide a superior service to W3C especially not the 17+ global servers that it provides, disabling is a HORRIBLE idea all the same.

3 Likes

Mmm, I guess they really thought about it… maybe…

I cant download 1.33 , the option to download doesnt appear in the battle.net app, so i´m still in the 1.32 version.
Could it be because i havent bought “Reforged” and i play with the old key , which i have twice original since i bought ROC and TFT back in the days.

i´d apreciate some help, please.

i will explain how it works. the new patch is not yet live. it is only available on the public test realm.

Add voice chat for for a comfortable game 4v4 RT!

1 Like

not against that, though i would not use it, as people tends to make fun of my voice.

1 Like

Zoom out is a must have

i support that idea but, it is unlikely to be added.

It isn’t available on live servers only on PTR. So , what you c is correct.

thanks poizone , i was missin the PTR small detail :frowning: ahahah

Since the changes on ptr are from the last teams work that has been on hold for 2 years, I wouldn’t keep my hopes up too high…

custom campaigns aren’t on your list?

what about updating world editor so custom AIs won’t crash the game

1 Like

if something crashes the game, the problem is in the games executable, not the editors executable. though it should be fixed.

We also need Clans!

4 Likes

Let people play what they want, that’s bonkers lmao “hey do what w3c did to salvage the game all this time, to replace it”

4 Likes

I never joined a clan i never could figure them out i mainly played custom campaigns.

Most important revamp reforged graphics and and do like it was promised in the trailer.

Clans would be an excellent addition, but not as important as the others mentioned on the list. Once they make BNet look more like the old one and chat channels matter again, then they should add clans back.