The game keeps crashing

I’ve been playing the campaign for several days and the game closes without warning and gives me an error. The incident ID is DD21866E-0C1E-4F24-9342-8E161917C73A

1 Like

Same happens to me, if you reinstall the launcher and the game it works like for one mission of the campaign and then it just starts crashing again.

Howdy NgWarrior!

Your crash appears to a known bug when using Maiev’s Blink ability. One workaround is to reload the map fresh without Reforge graphics enabled. You can go back to SD graphics Options → Video → At the bottom left of the menu, select Classic. Reloading the map from the start should help. You can use the cheat code: AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs to get to the map you are in with classic mode.

We look forward to getting this resolved ina future update.

Thank you.

You might also indicate that the SD/HD is not a simple toggle. There are gameplay differences between the settings, and progress does not transfer.

1 Like

You can use the cheat code: AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs to get to the map you are in with classic mode.

They did indirectly address t hat, however, if you play in classic mode you can’t unlock the campaign portraits.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.