The game is not working on MacOS

Hi all.
I just wanted to tell you that the game does not work at all on MacOS.

The classic yes is working, reforged is not working at all.

By activating the reforged graphics I have tried to play 9 games and I couldn’t finish any game.
All 9 games ended with a game crash (2 vs 2)
And game menu has 10 fps… Oh and with all the graphics to a minimum

I have bought the game and done a refund 3 times already.
Every time after a patch blizzards say the bugs have been fixed I buy it again and it gets worse and worse.

If before at least i was able to play now i can’t play at all with reforged graphics.

iMac details:
MacOS: 10.15.5 (19F101)
Intel Core i9 processor, Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz
72 GB 2666MHz DDR4 Ram memory
Radeon Pro Vega 48 with 8GB of HBM2 memory
2TB SSD storage

If I had any remote hope to see a decent game … now I don’t.

1 Like

know issue: 10fps in menus on macos with screen resolutions above 1440p.
i play w3c ladder on my macbook pro 13" 2020 (has no dedicated gpu) and it runs at around ~120fps

edit: worth noting - i got reforged refunded. i play with pure classic graphics.

1 Like

know issue: 10fps in menus on MacOS with screen resolutions above 1440p.

Because my screen is 5k, I play in windowed mode and it does not help nor have resolutions lower than 1440

I reported it some time ago also here (but as expected no response):

I don’t know if there has been any other blizard game that blizard gave so little importance and so little effort to fix something.

It seems that Blizzard did not care about WC3 and what happens with the game. Such little seriousness makes one think about the company itself.

windowed mode doesn’t change the screen resolution it changes only the amount of pixels used by the game window.

u can scale the resolution in :green_apple: menu > system preferences > displays > resolution : select a resolution below 1444p.

A quarter of a 5k screen is less than 1444p.

But this is not the question, nor in resolutions less than 1444 p works well.

Basically what they have done is sell an existing but broken game at a price of a new game that cannot be called alpha …

does windowing wc3 change the resolution of the screen? if so it would be called fullscreen windowed mode - at a lower resolution