Delete this post

No need to argue anymore. Let them delete the entire Undead race for all I care. And I won’t be surprised if they do.

2 Likes

I have a better suggestion. Quit Warcraft and don’t touch Blizzard game ever again. They don’t have a clue, and they are just listening to biased casters that are just hating on 1 person - Happy.

Imagine playing on 400-450 APM, and have to play twice as strong, just to beat 200 APM elf and HU players, and the casters to want to nerf you, cause you are the only one winning tournaments, cause you are 10x time better, so they want to destroy your race undeservingly, cause you play 10 hours every single day, and others player can catch up with you.

Absolutely pathetic.
And we the rest of the players can just be ****.

2 Likes

why they nerfed spirit touch effect on units also, is still a question

2 Likes

I can’t agree with you more. I’m waiting for StormGate.

1 Like

This nerf made me lose my mind.

I had small hopes that they will revert in the following patches such braindead change as they killed the race for casual players but no. They didn’t even make it a Tier 3 upgrade. They just casually nerfed it by 33%. Impacting the entire backbone of Undead’s heroes and spell casters. Making Undead’s late game even more trash than it already is and castrating the spellcasters’ and mana reliant heroes. Making timed attacks the only optimal play.

They just hate Happy that much.

2 Likes