Taking shots. (Casual topic)

I’m taking a shot every time i see a new topic about how people are saying 6 months and no news.

lets see how far it goes.

1 Like

They are probably behind. I thought a game like WC3 would not be possible in today’s game world. They have like 300 models in it maybe more. No RTS Today does that much.

So at are demo they had what 15-20 done? So they had like 280 probably more left and 1 year… heavy load guys model sound animation on all that in a year? I would be shocked if this came out on time.

2 Likes

I even want them to take more time. seriously, the game currently exists, and its active.

Reforged is not a new game, its just going to add and improve upon the existing game that people are playing everyday.

so the only thing i can call to people that are constantly screaming for news is:

Kids who are horny for shiny models.

3 Likes

6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news! 6 months no news!

2 Likes

sorry how long has it been

i don’t know if what you’re saying is the truth, we actually don’t know.

15-20 models, that can’t be right, they showcased some undead, human and orc models, both units and buildings.

also 1 year left at that time, but how much prior have they been working for? and how much was not shown vs not done? you’re basing your assertion only on what was shown, who knows what it was they kept under wraps.

:drooling_face: hicups…

Lets see.

Undead has 35 models
Human has 35 models
Nightelf has 41 models (because of uprooting)
Orc has 32 models
Neutral heroes is 12 models (with panda ult,alchemist rage and tinker ult. (not even including the summons of elemenals)
and then there are a ton of creep models just in melee not even counting the campaign models.
Plus hundreds of doodads
Dont forget every projectile will be updated too.
THATS A LOTTTTT OF WORK!

2 Likes

Hey, some of us are adults who are horny for shiny models too.

1 Like

you started a topic saying “saying 6 months and no news.” time to make your first shot.

2 Likes

:joy::+1: like jainas… expansions ? :thinking: :innocent:

Hey, who’s to say she ain’t packing an arcane tower down there too? That’d be a plot twist nobody would see coming!

2 Likes

Damn doesn’t that “Early Spring” just fly by? :rofl:

2 Likes