Takes forever

The game server is full of bugs, it takes forever to find games on official servers… Especially for South Americans, I hope this will be fixed in the next patch, using vpn doesn’t work either… Too bad.
If the game was run by back2warcraft it would be so much better.

Let’s be real here, it is much quicker with the official devs than unpaid modders.

1 Like

I never have trouble finding games. There seems to be a technical issue that began after the introduction of the Chicago server nodes that seems to have impacted some people in other regions’ ability to be matched. It makes me wonder if the times I see a match pop but not actually start that it is matching me to someone in this position and you aren’t recieving the match ready signal.

Some people have had success using a VPN to change the route their client takes to reach the servers or switching their login region (which doesn’t really affect games as they are global). I know you said that didn’t work but, how many different server locations did you try? If you pick a server close to a location where someone is that isn’t having issues, then it may work.

For security and legal reasons, they can not simply allow someone else to run the servers/game.

Will Blizzard be aware of this issue?

At some level they kinda have to be as there’s been countless threads about it.

Since the new patch I haven’t yet found a game. It used to take me around 30 seconds now I am waiting and waiting and waiting…

I haven’t played in days and will soon move on to some other game.

Have had no issues since the patch, other than the performance decrease everyone else is talking about. Now, occasionally I’ll try to queue for FFA and it will take a long time, but that’s because it’s not as popular. If anything, I’m seeing more games than before the patch now that they’ve actually really fixed the match reporting issues.

It’s not the patch’s fault that you’re having issues. This is a common problem and some people have it and some people don’t. All I can suggest is try using a VPN to change your routing to the server, or try connecting through a different region gateway. And make sure you’re queueing ranked, since that’s where most of the games will be.

Otherwise, Have fun in whatever other game you choose to play. :slight_smile: