System ui and unit skins

Hey guys I would like to say happy new year to all of you and I wish this year will be better to all of us , it’s been nearly 2 years since warcraft reforged got out and it’s been rocky start for a game that we love , and since 2018 we’ve been pretty hyped about that game and personally I liked the new ui the way it feels and the character portrait and when I heard about skins coming up to warcraft I liked that idea of adding new feeling to the game but it got out we didn’t get any new skins to the heroes or units so what do you think guys should they add a feature that let you switch between the old ui and the 2018 one and add skins to the footmen and replace it with captain or high elves footmen without changing the abilities .

it seems confirmed that the team working on wc3 got disbanded recently. dont expect any new content.

Most people just ignore the new graphics, it’s outsourced junk, just fed to Malaysians who know nothing about the actual Warcraft universe. No point making new skins when everyone prefers the old graphics

1 Like

If only they separated the new one and the classic and made new game like age of empire definitev edition