Summery Of The Ongoing Earthquake In The Forums

Farewell…

4 Likes

See? No normal response because you know Its right. So sad. Btw, just to point out, you’re Self importance is very over-inflated:

“Also, if you have NOT been officially apart of this community for atleast 4 years, please save me the talk of how this game is your childhood and all, getting tired of seeing this one. yeah i know. but if you failed to see and live through the struggles of the community. then you are a new comer in my book my friend.”

So the opinions of people playing custom games for over 15 years and or campaign but never joined the “official community” dont count? Get of your high horse dude, seriously.

6 Likes

i don’t agree with you in any sense or form. i’m just wishing you goodbye because there is no point in talking with you.

Nobody laughed. And I never mentioned you. You just felt guilty I guess.

You take that back or I start a petition! Like seriously. I came to this thread expecting a neutral tone, but you are just being tone-deaf, distasteful and disrespectful.

I can say that introducing new voice lines between Arthas and Antonidas has a 5% chance of being awkward. You, on the other hand, plainly state to go away and shut up.

Guess what, I won’t shut up!

2 Likes

so no one is interested to read the new news from blizzard ?

i guess you’re all just busy raging. i thought that thread i made would alteast get some increased clarified discussions going.

oh well …

1 Like

Stormknight is well known for having 0 respect for other opinions. Just look at this history. Not worth debating him if he doesn’t want to see it from another perspective.

1 Like

well known.

has met me for the passed 2 days.

ouch.

I don’t respect people who do not capitalize the first word in a sentence.

??? Are you serious? Are you for real? Varok is an icon from the Second War! Varok has been an icon since 2005 - the Opening of the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj! I’m utterly at a loss for words… How can you be so wrong?

2 Likes

Honestly OP, you’re kind of a douche.

2 Likes

You are so stupid and this is why gaming companies make such a profit from people like you.

Let’s start from the beggining. By your LOGIC, just because they’ve shown some new cutscenes and voice lines at the culling mission that means that’s exactly how it’s gonna look at the end? Do you even know how to read? “WORK IN PROGRESS” ? This is nothing but your delusional fault. No one lied to you or anybody.

Sees game trailer > starts to drool and throw money at the screen.

I seriously have no hope for peeps like you buddy. Go watch the developer deep dive panel and see why they decided to scrap it. And let me remind you that you are not a game designer, which is something a lot of people on these forums claim to be.

1 Like

??? They spelled it in words - Christie. Golden. Will. Add. More. Stuff.

How can you construct your entire argument on a lie? It’s clearly not some ephemeral pictures, it’s literal words. That they have broken now.

2 Likes

So what? The game was just announced and it literally SAID ON THE SCREEN “work in progress” AKA “subject to change”. I don’t expect people like you to even understand what a work in progress means.

How’s my argument a lie? Let me clarify for you pal, the only one that’s lying here is you to yourself.

2 Likes

??? I’m talking about interviews, dude.

“Subject to change” works to a degree. It’s PR jibber jabber to say that not every feature can make it into the final release.

It’s another thing to advertise a vision of what the game is going to be, REFORGED, and then go back on that almost entirely.

1 Like

His argument makes no sense. We are not talking about Stratholmes and demos here. We are talking about the promised expansion upon the Jaina and Sylvanas arcs.

Oh so just because they said in an interview that that’s how they are approaching this project, that means it’s gonna end up like that when they even said it themselves that everything can be subject to change. You clearly have no idea about the lifecycle of a video game project. You just throw money at the screen and then get mad without an ounce of thoughtful process.

1 Like

No one said anything about expanding Jaina or Sylvanas arcs. You misunderstood what the Chriestie Golden part was. It meant adding little details within the cutscenes or voicelines that will create a bridge between Warcraft 3 and WoW. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Well, yes, but they did very much say they were going to give Jaina and Sylvanas more exposure to fill in the gaps during the Third War. That they are scrapping that I don’t even care about, so long as the other WoW changes stayed intact. That’s not really happening without any new voiceovers.

3 Likes