Suggestions for Blue

1. Make everything cross-realm, including Solo/AT/RT. If you need help in seeing how something like this would work, download w3arena

2. Rework matchmaking. I get you don’t want to match good players vs. bad players. However, if a search has gone on longer than 3 minutes, you should put the searching player/players at the top of the list and give them the next match.

3. We need new Maps, lots and lots of new maps. Making maps in the editor is easy, we should have hundreds of maps.

4. Observer mode needs a MAJOR revamp.

5. We need a way to properly report abuse of your systems by other players AND you need to actually DO SOMETHING about those players.

6. Give us new Icons and things to work toward. Allow us to trade in Icons for Skins, which would result is more play.

7. Clan Wars, having a clan battle system ladder would change the game. As it currently is, it just tallies wins/losses. Allow clan vs clan to happen and watch the magic unfold.

8. In league of legends you are able to tune in and OBS high level ladder play, giving that same option in Reforged would be a very good idea because of all of the new players.

9. THIS ONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT…Try to think of every way possible to help the newer players get better at the game. I think that sounds dumb but if the new players don’t pick the game up and get good, it will burn out very quickly. See number 8 for one such idea.

10. Have a ranked ladder system and a casual ladder system where the win/loss is not counted.

3 Likes

But we already have?

1 Like

I don’t quite get this one… There are millions of maps out there already. All you need is to download them and play them.

2 Likes

I support

Except for the maps, there are thousands for downloading

Ladder maps people…official blizzard ladder maps that are in the map pool when you search…

Man you guys are dumb…and it actually goes to show how little you know of the ACTUAL game.

1 Like

Well, you weren’t very clear about that part…

1 Like

It only takes a moment to re-read your posts before you post them to clarify any ambiguity. I read that as custom maps too considering that is my only interest in Reforged.

Uae context clues noobs. Why the hell would anyone say we need blizzard to make more custom game maps.

Thats actually the root problem of this forum. The CG people and the ladder people are having to use the same threads.

1 Like

I will try to engage in some constructive criticism/feedback, but given that you’ve already insulted people twice in this thread, I don’t have high hopes…

1. If you are talking about GLOBAL matchmaking, we aren’t quite there technologically in my opinion, for competitive matches. If you mean something like NA and EU then that would probably work.

2. I’d personally rather wait 5 min longer than play a game where I am likely to stomp someone or get stomped. Neither of those is fun. If it did happen then it should be factored into the MMR gain/loss appropriately, but I’m not a fan. Some games do this, but it is more subtle. It might match you against someone a bit higher or lower, but still within the realms of either player winning.

3. I completely disagree with this. Part of a strategic game like this is to be familiar with the various maps you play on. Sure, we could probably do with more, but not hundreds.

4-5) Agree

1. I agree we need Achievements, but not the ability to trade them in for Skins. Or at least not at a good exchange rate. I want Blizzard to make a fair amount of money from skins to continue focus on the game.

2. No opinion on this one as I’m not interested in this

8-10) Agree

P.S. - I would recommend that you don’t insult your fellow community members in the future…

1 Like

Instead of just suggesting new maps; I would like to see a map library much like the arcade in StarCraft 2 where you can go and download whatever map you want.

Guess you have never been good enough to the point that you simply dont find games.

And i will insult and say whatever it is i feel the need to say. Last i checked i am free to my own opinion.

1 Like

Opinions are certainly fine. Insulting others is against the Code of Conduct for these forums. If you look at the Forum Guidelines post stickied in this forum you should be able to find the Code of Conduct if you want to see for yourself. There is no freedom of speech entitlement on privately owned forums.

2 Likes

Cry me a river cupcake.

Yeah, and freedom of speech doesn’t mean you get to insult others without consequences.

@SouL But yeah, you don’t seem too mature so far, so I’ll just duck out. And try not to insult others anymore, so your posts don’t need to be flagged.

1 Like

We got some grade A snowflakes here.

1 Like