Stop saying that game needs to be delayed before it's too late!

Hey Riptor, you can able to show from who are this information or the video from this Pro-Player saying about this things of readability you are speaking? Some link

I’ll explain this one more time, so listen very carefully… ok?

The purpose of the 2018 demo, was to get fan feedback on the direction of those new graphics.

Now you have 1 of 2 possible scenarios here…

A) If the fan feedback was GOOD, ie we love these new graphics, Blizzard would keep that in the game, and move forward with those graphics.

or…

B) If the fan feedback was BAD, ie this is too distracting we don’t like, Blizzard would scale everything back and make it look closer to the original.

If you open the beta client, right now… and see how the graphics look, YOU TELL ME which option they chose.

If you can figure out 2 + 2, you should be able to get to figure this one out…

I feel like I’m speaking to a class of preschoolers right now.

Where is the video or the link about of the Pro-Player saying about readabilty of you are saying?

That’s the whole point - they’ve choosed the opinion of dumb morons who “Can’t play multiplayer” (Wich is a poor excuse for purists - cause HotS and Starcraft can!)

Read what I just said.

you didn’t say any proof, didn’t mention any pro players. You just gave about your own opinion based without any source

Basically the whole post. I’m not in the mood to look up all of them and list them all one by one

r3tarded here only people who downgraded 80% of the game so they could have “a better multiplayer experience” - Pro’s and Purists

1 Like

3 words, and I know exactly what they mean. This will be Blizzards Dawn of War 3, a spectacular failure where success was almost guaranteed.

This is what happens when “Every voice matter” and when a bunch of idiots can downgrade a masterpiece by usless whining about their precious multiplayer

1 Like

Multiplayer that is dead exceot in China, where the game will be pirated and hacked to oblivion, because the chinese market does no believe in copyrights.

The downgrade look is the biggest wrong decision they had, Let’s hope they change this decision.

2 Likes

And they will regret it, if they have not already.

It’s not pirated. Wc3 was and still is free to play in China.

Even better, Blizz will make no money on this.

I think the main problem, is that there are still lots of graphic improvements that need to be done and if they release the game now, they may just “forget” to do them…

Besides we don’t have an official release date, besides 2019 or the placeholder: 31 december. So not having an official release date when the game is supposed to release in the next three weeks is an obvious bad sign…

2 Likes

We could have a release date tomorow or 11th of decembar - that’s usuualy when patches arrive

You’re so naive if you think that a company with little to no monetary incentive will give resources to do “massive” updates after release.

The first thing you should already consider abandoned would be any sort of widescreen UI (blizzcon like), alternate models for heroes, unique models for missing units such as baine, tile system would be left the mess that it is right now being extremely bright compared to the really dark unit models, and so on.

You would literally get subpar systems such as a league where the portraits are just programmer art such as in sc1 and stuff like that.

2 Likes

A lot of Blizzard games has Massive updates after release

Games such as HOTS where they sell you units single units (which cost less to develop and earn more) or games such as SC2 which sell you expansions.

WC3 already confirmed that won’t have newer expansions, in fact, look at overwatch, “overwatch 2” is basically a patch, and they’re selling it at full price because they didn’t want to do a free update that included new models and stuff.

Same thing with wow, every expansion costs money, even though they already charge a sub fee.

If the game got to a 40%-60% development status while on active development, don’t expect the couple maintenance developers left after “release” is out to be able to actually develop everything that is needed.

In fact, everything isn’t just “development” a lot of stuff are art assets being incomplete or incorrect, those stuff require Blizzard paying for the “outsourcing” again, which lemonsky reportedly was done with already, so I’d say, don’t expect any complete unit overhaul… which is sad. The worst looking unit is the human peon for example.

1 Like

They confirmed that the only thing you will pay for - is PvE level up content
All heroes,maps,and engine updates are on the way and will be there when the OW2 is released