Spoils of War Edition HotS Perks

Your current HotS perks, the heroes Jaina, Thrall, Anub’arak, and Tyrande, are very likely owned by just about every single person who plays Heroes of the Storm and also bought the Spoils of War Edition… It’s very unlikely this won’t be true for anyone who actually plays that game, and there is literally no consolation gift for it. Most of the other games, like SC2, give consolations gifts, but HotS is always pretty awful in this regard. Tell them to give us a consolation gift for the people who already own those heroes!

6 Likes

Completely agreed, however this has a core issue… Rewards are not thought for the hots player…instead this rewards are incentives for newer players to play the game… Is not ideal because if you give a reward at least know the audience… As you pointed out these are the most basic heroes u can give… And anyone who plays the game on daily basis have these heroes already… And this won’t change unless the hots players speak up… Even the total gold for the heroes would be better than no reward

1 Like

Yeah, all I got was a gene wilder meme about getting nothing…

What would of been a nice, small perk would be like Warcraft 3 heroes having WC3-based skins/colors. Thrall having a red version of his base skin, a helmetless Arthas/Hammer wielding Arthas, and, I dunno, blue Kael’thas/Rexxar.

I’d like to see all 4 skins for reforged befor pre-ordering

For one thing…What is this HotS thing?

For HOTS I already have the character I want so as much as I like Anubarak, I already have him :stuck_out_tongue: I’m waiting to see what else is coming just in case there’s something I want in the spoils of war edition

With the current direction Blizzard…well Activision is taking with Hots, I doubt a lot of new type of reward will be added. But hey all good ideas here, we can always hope. Personally, would love anything wc3 related.

1 Like