Sounds familiar?

It is not really about how **** these servers are, or how awfully the system is designed.
The sad part is that they have removed the possibility to host your own games and peacefully play the game as you want.

Where is the army of trolls of “me no disgonecting, git better interntz!” now?

2 Likes

I expected d2r to be similar to war3 reforged, that’s why I didn’t buy it. It’s just a lost cause at this point. Please, just stop pre-ordering blizzard games and wait to see if it actually works, since it probably won’t. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Diablo have LAN mode, like WC3? If it does, you can host your own servers fine. Use garena, or something similar.

Not saying that community servers shouldn’t be an option, but I am saying that players DO have ways out of the situation, if they really want to play.

not anymore, they removed it because they considered it insecure.

1 Like

no, it doesn’t.

1 Like

Well good riddance to it. I care for it not at all. They took away the Devs from HOTS and WC3

1 Like

The comments on sites sound familiar too…

the style is: “game is nice if only I could play it and they are denying refunds”

imploding soon?

1 Like

Dont buy remade games, they’re a copy of the original. They can never be as good as the original game. Your charged for the same thing twice.