So about Arthas art in battle net app

I’m just saying that if you had gone with something like “handsome Squidward” -
https://i.imgur.com/oGb8pCp.jpg
Or the “Handsome Face” meme -
https://i.imgur.com/VQ3busE.jpg
Then you would’ve had a bit more of a leg to stand on.

I’m sorry you can’t answer a question like “what anime characters do you see that look like Reforged Arthas” when your example is kind of weak and not remarkably close.

While I do agree to an extent that there is no point in debating with KingOmelette, the truth is he’s right in this situation. Arthas doesn’t look anything like an anime character in reforged and your example didn’t prove your point because he looks nothing like the anime character you posted. The only thing they have in common is blond hair.

It is not weak, actually it is really on point because his face looks like an anime character

So is he looking like the way he does in Warcraft III cover a.k.a ‘manly’

It’s weak because the only things they have in common is that they’re blonde, have blue eyes, and have light skin. Sorry.

Reforged Arthas is a lot closer to the original Arthas than what you’re claiming.

1 Like

I think the word you’re looking for is “hyper-realistic”

Arthas eyes are green btw.

2 Likes

AKA the best waifu

Oh, huh. You’re right. I was looking a little too fast at some stuff and some modern depictions were mixed into the image results and there’s the occasional blue eyes in there, but the rest are all green.

1 Like

why u dont read the “lore” and post-a-post over and over again ? Arthas start as a boy of 20-25 years and the “frozen throne” campaigne he was 30-35 years or smtng like that. So blizzard do all right how it needs to be done. We see a “boy” Arthas - we see a “man” Arthas - and we see a DK Arthas at the end of campaigne. Go play ur pokemonGo or what u ppl do and “handsoff” our wc3ref. tnx.

Well from the closest matching time (no pun intended, just a timeline from the official World of Warcraft site back in 2004) period, there was only one year between the events of Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.

The most recent, officially updated one (Warcraft Ultimate Visual Guide from 2016) places the events two years apart.

The unofficial timeline (a big compendium done by fans using all canon materials) places the events two years apart to.

Arthas’ exact age gets a bit wonky because the manual to Warcraft 3 listed him as 24, then new lore states he was inducted into the Silver Hand when he was 19. I recently read the Arthas: Rise of the Lich King novel and unfortunately can’t say anything off the top of my head whether or not there’s a passage of time between that and when the Third War more or less started when the plague began.

Point is, yeah he’s definitely still a youngin’ during the events.

1 Like

Mate you are clueless don’t try to bs me. arthas is 21-24 during reign of chaos and 23-26 during frozen throne campaign.

I don’t know what Drug Lords you have seen OP if you think Arthas looks like one…

my bad. He looks like a 45 years old drug lord with a wig.

it looks much better then the arthas we saw ingame. looks like a faire princess.

And uhh for the last time i am a DREADlord not a drug lord.

1 Like

Well…he is a Prince.

But yeah I kinda prefer his HOTS model better.

1 Like

you disappoint me

the only REAL Arthas is his WC3 cover art. change my mind. oh wait you can't

1 Like

Obviously.

But who cares, I just wanna know when the hell is this game gonna come out.

1 Like

at least we both agree on this.

31th of December obviously.

I am believing it given the Blizzcon statues of Warcraft 3 Reforged.