Silence is Golden

Who ever said that was a noob.

And Blizzard listening to him makes them noobier.

End of discussion.

I bet we are heading into May with no news…

We got some useless 1.30.4 patch out of nowhere and no we wait again :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Would 1.30.4 be more or less useless than constantly making threads about no updates?

1 Like

Debatable.

R u ready to rumble?

Almost. Two more days until Mortal Kombat 11 is out, then I’m ready to rumble.

U think they are ever going to stop?

*Sidenote is RTS finished?

Only things I can think of that can revive it are:

Reforged (Temp)
WC4 (Leading off Reforged maybe 2021-2023)
Age of Empires 4 (Big Kahuna)
Edge of Chaos (brand new RTS game) (lowest possibility but still there)

I’d rather staying on 1.30.4 over any idiotic Friday evening 1.31 any day.

I’ll have to repost this since you guys keep spamming this same thread all over this forum:

JUST WAIT! Why can’t you wait? You guys should be practicing to not be ashamed in ladder games or lan games with friends (or foes) when reforged is released. Get your time to have fun playing with friends and learn more of the game with them or make a respectful account profile in battle.net, reserve good nicknames, and make people think you are a wise, experient player in battle.net for a long time by the time reforged is released, or at least have fun in designing new maps or new games for us to play in custom games or go to the beach, get a girlfriend, take your dog to a walk, become rich in financial market, develop a new tech for smartphones. Summing, THERE’S A TON OF THINGS YOU COULD BE DOING WHILE YOU WAIT, SO WAIT!!!

This lack of updates is not a Gold Experience, it feels pretty useless

2 Likes

Good things need time to be developed. Why you want to rush it? Didn’t Blizzard told you that it can be launched until 31/12/2019? So, it can be launched before OR JUST in 31/12/2019. They didn’t promissed you any BETA nor launch before 31/12/2019 so you’ll have to wait. So… wait. You’re not being fooling around, you already knew this. Blizzard told EVERYONE that it can be launched until 31/12/2019.

And copy pasting the same reply to every thread is also considered ‘spamming’

3 Likes

The reply was not about you ?

Instead for this madman

Ah… Time to delete my previous comment then

1 Like

I think its because were bored and tired of ZERO communication…