Sadly this is the worst Blizzard beta ever

I was participating in Diablo 3, StarCraft 2, Overwatch, Heartstone and Heroes of the storm betas and this is by far… the worst experience…

Constant silence from Devs about people concerns (terrain for example)
So bad optimization…
Almost 1 month and no patch from December till January…
Today I played and error that was form the beginning - townhall color error after upgrade is still there… 3 months and it is still there! Are you blind Blizzard???

It is soooo sad. BLIZZARD QUALITY IS LOST…
This game will be a huge let down when it starts in two weeks from now…

Slawek
From Poland

60 Likes

I agree, a few development updates here and there would’ve gone a very long way into assuring this community. They turned something which could’ve have been a love letter to countless fans and a way for Blizzard to turn around their horrible 2 years of PR disasters - to a platform of disappointment, bitterness and false promises. If this company still have any care about their fans they would either delay this mess or release it as an alpha till they properly patch it up.

17 Likes

I give Blizzard 5 more years before they are fully assimilated into Activision, and 10 years until they go under and the name is but a memory.

12 Likes

Since when has this awesome community become a bunch of babies god damn it.

8 Likes

Blizzard still the best videogame company,with awful community
They literally released a good patch few days ago and Beta is pretty good
Stop whining

3 Likes

the optimization is good in this patch, chg ur wood pc for good

3 Likes

The lack of communication is incomprehensible. Blizzard ignores us completely.

15 Likes

The community hasn’t changed, Blizzard has. Every major game studio today is staffed by people being told to make money, not make games people love to play. The original developers who made all the Blizzard brands like Warcraft, Starcraft WoW etc. are long gone. They were driven by a passion to make good games, not directive from C level executives looking for bigger number for shareholders in their earning reports.

29 Likes

I’m afraid you’re right. The current state of this game is not ready for release. It needs another 6 months - 12 months.

10 Likes

My optimization is the worst it’s been and I’ve been playing this beta for a few months now.

3 Likes

From what I’ve heard the game’s unplayable on AMD cards and Mac.

3 Likes

I have just asked for a refund, and I was gifted this game by generous @Retera …

I love WC3, but Reforged will not improve anything, and I doubt that it will run smooth enough on my hardware that I can really argue to keep this gift. Currently, the frame rate on any Reforged Map is <10 for me per second on this 5 year old hardware.

2 Likes

I agree. Reforged mode let me not really good play and is even uglier then original game. I am really close for asking for a Refund.

1 Like

it was my last hope of getting a good game from blizzard since aprils fool announcements

4 Likes

it could end up good like with Bungie Inc

Am I going to need a 2080 Ti to run this game smoothly at 4k?

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, you are right. The final nail in to coffin imo was the insufficient 1 month delay to release. This game needs at least 3 more months to be okay.

4 Likes

This patch fixed stuff for me, I have full AMD hardware

I see many negativity here and I don’t understand why. We are still in beta ! For me last patch fix at least fps for me. Before I had like 20 fps. Now I got around 50-60 all on high. Yes fake logging when you search game is annoying but nothing terrible. As we know it’ s beta. I don’t care that you compare this beta with other games, I don’t even understand why you mention it. What I see here is bunch of crying 30 y/o guys who expect finished game in beta testing. I’m glad that I have chance to play it in beta and try to find bugs. And if I get tired of bugs…I still have RoC and TFT ! So…stay strong, don’t cry…and at least try to be more positive.
Cheers.

7 Likes

Hello I am not crying it is just sad for me loyal Blizzard fan. I was positive till December. Now it is too late and yes game runs better but not without errors some of them are there from the beginning of the beta. It looks like they don’t care anymore. It is frankly low profit game for them and that’s why situation is like this. They don’t want to spend more money on this game. This is my opinion, You have full right for Your own. Cheers.

5 Likes