Rexxar campaign still broken

blizzard pls
Even you apply the fixbug, the campaign “Founding of Durotar” is still broken and unplayable. The bug occurs when I return to Dorutar from the Goblin Mine. Also many of campaigns from The Frozen Throne is buggy and crash the game. Fix those also.

10 Likes

The caching system is broken for the game. It’s not related to any one map, but the entire system. That’s where they need to look.

4 Likes

This is one of the rare instances where “literally unplayable” can be actually literal.

4 Likes

unable to leave goblin mine or thunder bluff when playing rexxar campaign please fix

4 Likes

Still not working. Returning boundries for gazlowe or thunder lizzard quest will softlock you out of the game to an infinite cutscene (unskippable, only action I found that works is alt F4, bringing up the “Are you sure you want to exit?” dialogue). Campaign was working just fine mere months ago, somehow its broken now.

2 Likes

Blizzard pls fix this campagn we have paid for reforged but we cant play it!!!

2 Likes

It’d be nice if Blizzard could actually acknowledge that there is a problem. This problem literally makes the campaign unplayable and thus you cannot finish the game. I’m pretty disappointed in the lack of support by Blizzard, I would not recommend this game now.

1 Like

The team that supported the classic games has not existed since 2020. I would not expect a fix for this until next year.

2 Likes

issue still persists for me
can’t believe that it takes so much time for them to fix it
why blizzard is ignorant about this?

Same issue here. It looks like they don’t give a damn about this.

1 Like

It’s been broken since August, they have not even acknowledged it.

1 Like