Release Delayed?

No, it was not delayed, it depends on your timezone. I live in central Europe, so it releases 0:00 1/29/2020.

3PM PT
4PM MT
5PM CT
6PM ET
8PM Rio de Janeiro
11PM GMT, London
12AM January 29, Berlin
2AM January 29, Moscow
3AM January 29, Dubai
4.30AM January 29, Mumbai
7AM January 29, Singapore/Beijing
8AM January 29, Tokyo
10AM January 29, Sydney
12PM January 29, Auckland
7 Likes

we still have to explain the time zones thing to some players? Who else doesn’t understand how time zones work? I’ll explain it to you, in details and maybe then you’ll understand the extremely complicated science behind the time zones.

9 Likes

Ok let’s start off with what’s time?

1 Like

Or you could just, you know, not live in Europe or Asia. Problem solved.

1 Like

ikr! It’s super annoying released in the middle of the night… REEEEEEE!

1 Like

Guys don’t understand how timezone work and over react hating at Blizzard. :sweat_smile:
Thoses guys must belive the earth is flat !!

5 Likes

then go live in America so you get it 3pm…

1 Like

r/woosh

Check it out!

Still says 12 cet and release 28th -_-

I live in New Zealand its currently 2:03 am on the 29th of Jan 2020… thought the game was at the very least should of been released by now or do I have to wait an entire day again, The 28th there is the 29th here. So I have to wait till midnight tonight? I came back just for Warcraft 3 Reforged and because I have friend who still play Diablo 3.

Lol the sheer amount of people here who don’t understand time zones lol

When it is 3pm EST (my release)

Your time will be also at release as you guys are still on the same planet as us.

So if 12 hrs is release it’s same for you and me but naturally your a day ahead due to timezones.

1 Like

Do not be confused, the game will be released basically in the same moment in whole world, but because of time zones, time in each part of the world will vary. Dont worry, everybody will get it in the same moment. :slight_smile:

You can follow e.g. Pacific Time(PT) and once it will be 3PM PT, you will get your game.

What? Lol they’re in the USA and they’re releasing on the 28th their time. It would have been very weird and misleading if they said on the 29th. Those dates you saw are all the same time but in different timezones. Google it if you want to understand them better but in short this means they will all happen at the same time which will be the 28th Blizzard’s time. You’re not gonna get the game later than others. No company would ever give a release date in a different timezone than their own, that’s just confusing and misleading. How have you lived your while life without once learning about timezones???

You should define which time you mean. If you mean space-time, you are absolutely right (within a few nanoseconds). If you mean time as a digit on your clock, you are wrong. So many misunderstandings.

It was delayed actually. It was supposed to release at 8pm CET 28th now will release at 00:00 CET 29th.

It still says available 1/28/2020 on the official website. Im in EST. Its the 28th for me. No clue what to do. No download button, no notices on the website, nothing from the developer…

NVM. 6pm on the 28th for EST release. Had to find it in the blog section of the games website.

You can just download it but you won’t be able to play it at 6 pm CET.

I have the Beta, but it won’t let me install the normal client. So I don’t believe you can just download it. If you downloaded it, you got the Beta.

Ehh…doesn’t matter what the time zone is, Jan.28/2020 is not Jan.29/2020…But there’s no need to be a C U Next Tuesday about it either. Some of us have been waiting a little more than a little while…