Refunds no longer available?

I bought this crap game at release and I waited months for basic features so I can play ranked ladder, because that’s what I’m here after. I didn’t get the experience I wanted, so I want to refund, and it says I don’t meet the criteria. Did they suspend refunds? Am I now penalized for giving them more time to fix this game than people that refunded right away?

7 Likes

Now, while I share your frustration for missing features (for me it’s custom campaigns), and I actually don’t know if refunds are suspended, I must tell you that I find this kind of post very pretestuos.

If you buy a game and you think they’ll deliver, then you stick with it. Otherwise you refund and you check again at a later date.

I for one believe Reforged could be great, and I really hope (for the franchise and not for Blizzard) that they manage to pull it off at least a little bit. But that is just my hope speaking for me :wink:

Dude I kind of have felt the same way because I already had a copy of classic warcraft 3… Warcraft reforge never really offered anything new, and there’s not much anything special about it. Such as no skins, Half good UI features, Ui still takes up half the screen, with little keybind controls, and a terrible custom game ToS. I come to forums periodically now to see if they added rank matches, and fixed team games. Because premade groups with unit share were ruining my experience with pugs it’s not balanced at all…I’m really not sure whats going on over at blizzard because of corona virus and all, but this has been the first time I actually felt like I wasted money on a blizzard product. I remember back when I was a kid around 2004 all Blizzard games were worth buying. All I can say much has changed.

1 Like

I wrote a ticket. Waiting for response

Was it the automated service that didn’t let you refund? I would hope they didn’t suspend them seeing both the support article and refund ticket category still exist.

1 Like

I used this site:

https://eu.battle.net/support/pl/help/product/war3r/1563/1628/solution

2 Likes

That’s the one. Hopefully it’s a glitch.

1 Like

GM answered and said that my refund is on the way and it takes between 7-14 days, so it seems that refunds are still a thing, but are no longer automatic. I will be back when they fix this game

4 Likes